Chapter 7

Diamond's P.O.V.

After gym class I got changed and headed to lunch. I met Jamie outside of the gym. He always waits for me than we walk to lunch together.

I hate walking alone, unless I have head phones in or something.

"I hope you don't mind I invinted Jackson to eat lunch with us."

There goes my plan to aviod Jackson

"You just think he's cute." I said

"He is but I'm faithful to my man Sammy."

"Alright." I said putting my hands up in surrender

"Speaking of guys. How is your Master." Jamie said refereeing to Avery

"Stop calling him that. I'm no one's slave!"

Jamie rolled his eyes

"Girl bye, he has you wrapped around his finger. He calls you, you answer. Even in class. I've never seen you reject his calls. Or not respond to his text right away."

"I have to answer, he'll get mad if I don't."

"What will he do lay, you over his knee?" Jamie asked playfully

I quickly shock my head no

"Avery is good to me. He takes care of me way better than my parents ever did."

Minus the hitting Avery is treating me well.

"What ever Dia. Just holla if you need me, you always gonna my boo." Jamie said sing the last part

I laughed as we entered thr cafeteria. We got to our normal isolated table and set our stuff down.

We then went to the lunch line together and got our food. Then went back and sat down.

"I hope your my partener for the history project." I told Jamie as I munched on my fries

"I heard were working in groups of three." Jamie said "Mrs. Cole may let us pick out our partners."

Jackson walked up to our table and sat down.

"Man what took you so long?" Jamie asked him

"Some board in our class came up to me when I was leaving. Offered to show me around. I ain't wanna be rude or nothing so I said sure."

"What she look like?" I asked him

"Uh...beautiful dark skinned. Short but not fun sized. Her hair is like mid back went from dark brown at the roots to light brown at the tips. Flat chest but a big ass."

AN:// I have to get this off my chest. I am so tied of seeing some authors describe some fine ass light skin girl. But when they talk about the dark skin hoe trying to take their man. They have crooked teeth, a jacked up weave, bad booty injections.
You will never see me describe anyone like that. Hoe or not, she will be a normal looking hoe.
Sorry for the mini rant, continue

"Oh you talkin' about Shontelle, she is really nice-"

I stopped talking when pair of hands went over my eyes.

I removed the hands and turned around. It was Avery.

He had a dozen white roses with him and a gaint stuffed teddy pair.

"What are you doing here Avery?"

He held up the teddy bear had a not attached to it that said 'I'm sorry Diamond'

He gave me his puppy dog face

"Your not forgiven."

"Come on Diamond, let me take you out and spoil you. Even if I can't change your mind I wanna see you having a good time."