Chapter 9

Blue's P.O.V.

"Ima hire someone to watch Diamond." Avery said randomly

Though we were all high I still caught that shit

"Diamond grown she don't need no damn baby sister. Why you even considering some shit like that?" I asked him

"Man I don't trust Diamond." Avery told me and Smoke

I looked at Avery like he was crazy.

"You got a reason not to trust her?" I asked him

"All she got are guys around her, friends she claims. She says she a virgin, but she could be loving the crew"

"How many guys she got around her?" Smoke asked him

"Two."

Smoke just shook his head

Avery is one of those niggas where if you were to even think about cheat on he would kill you.

He is a possessive, jealous ass dude. I honesty wonder how Diamond puts up with his ass.

I thought back to that big ole brusie on her face. I know she ain't get that from no damn ball in gym class.

I wanna believe Avery ain't following in his mom's foot steps. I really wanna give him the benfit of the doubt.

But who the fuck am I kidding.

Diamond's P.O.V.

I slumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine.

Though I cried my ass to sleep last night. I still cried in the damn shower, even as I was brushing my teeth.

When I was all done I went and got dressed.

I just threw on some skinny jeans, a white FLAWLESS cropped sweat shirt, and my white bucket hat

I put on some make-up to cover the brusie. I kept the eyes a natural color with a wing eye liner, and a dark purple lip.

I grabbed my purse and book bag and went downstairs.

I could smell some food cooking from the kitchen.

I shook my head when I saw Avery and Smoke passed out in the living room.

I wonder where Blue is?

I entered the kitchen. Blue was in there cooking breakfast.

I watched him quietly for a moment. He sure does know his way around the kitchen.

"You done starring at me?" Blue asked me

My cheeks warmed up. How could he even tell? His back is turned to me.

"Morning Blue." I said

"Good morning Diamond. You want some breakfast?"

"Yes please."

"Alright go sit at the table. I'll fix your plate."

Blue made my plate then placed it in front. Everything looks delicious.
I dug in and started eating.

Blue just sat there starring at me. I became uncomfortable and stopped eating. I looked back at him.

"You had such beautiful eyes Diamond." He mumbled

"W-what do you mean?"

"When I first meet you your hazel eyes were so clear and sparked. Now there dark and stormy."

I stayed quit not knowing what to say

"Avery puts his hands on you, doesn't he?"

I lump formed in my thoart. I quickly shook my head no.

I winched as Blue ran his hand against my bruised face.

"You love him Diamond?"

I shook my head no

"Okay so your not blinded by "love".Why are you staying with Avery then?"

"I-I can't get away Blue."

"Did he kidnapp you?" Blue asked like it was the most normal question ever

Has there been more girls Avery has done this too?

"My parents owed him money."

"Hmm...he usually pimps out girls who's family owes him money. I guess your a lucky one."

"Define luckey. I'd rather be out in the street corner than with him."

Blue didn't say anything after that, and neither did I.

I silently ate my delicious breakfast. When I was done I washed my plate.

"Lemme drop you off at school." Blue said grabbing his car keys

I shurgged my shoulders, and followed him out the door.

At Diamond's High School

"Thank you for the ride." I said unblucking

I unlocked the door

"Diamiond?"

"Yeah Blue?"

"Ima talk to Avery, you don't derserve any of this. I know things are hard foe ya right now, but keep ya head up."

My eyes watered a lil bit

"Thank you Blue."

Blue gave me a kiss on my forehead with that I left his car

______________

Sweet chapter hun?

Team Avery or Team Blue

Can Avery change?

Or will Blue just be her knight in shining armor?

Will Jamie and Diamond ever get back on speaking terms?

Give me your opinion

Please vote and comment