Epilogue

Eight Years Later

After kicking Avery and Jessi's ass she moved in with Jamie. They made up and went back to being best of friends.

When Jamie finally find out why Diamond was avoiding him; he went and beat up Avery's sorry ass again.

Once they graduated Jamie and Diamond got out of Texas and moved to NYC. Diamond followed her dreams of fashion designing and modeling. It took her a long time to build her brand. She started off on YouTube and built her way up.

Jamie went and opened up a businesses and does some part time modeling on the side. He somehow makes it work as big of a klutz as he is. Jamie

As for Diamond and Blue. Even though they broke up with each other after she moved they still stayed in touch. Late night conversation, surprise visit. You would a thought they were a long distance couple.

They soon stopped playing cat and mouse and got back together.

They got married when Diamond turned 21 and Blue was 26.

Diamond is  currently pregnant with Blues third child. Diamond thinks its gonna be another boy, Blue is hopping for a lil Princess he can spoil.

As for Avery...it's true what they say Karma really is a bitch.

Blue's daddy is a big time retired Drug Lord. Since Blue didn't want any part in the family business. His dad gave Avery some of his spots and Avery came up on that. Before any of this though he was a kid struggling with an abusive mom and druggie step father.

When Blue's dad found out about what Avery had did to Diamond, his daughter in law. Everything Avery had was taken away with a snap of his fingers.

Avery and his main bitch Jessi live in a small one bedroom apartment. Avery is unemployed and Jessi takes care of them by hitting that pole every night.

Avery is still the same man he was when Diamond left him. He puts his hands on Jessi, does drugs, and ain't about shit.

Funny how life works hun?

Diamond's father left Diamond's mom and moved to NY with his side piece. He found out about how successful his daughter became and decided to pay her a visit. Too bad for him Blue, Smoke,  and Jaime were there  instead of Diamond. They beat the life out of his ass before kicking him out.

Diamond's mother passed away. Drug overdose, Diamond never found out about it. 

On to more happier news. The couple decided to move back to Blue's hometown Atlanta to raise the kids their. That's when they befriend their new neighbors Brianna and Carter. What a surprise too because Blue knew Carter because they went to the same high school. Only Blue graduated before him, while Carter was still a freshman. 

With amazing friends, a happy family life, and a great supportive husband what more could Diamond ask for.

It's true what they say. Good things happen to those who wait.

The End