Chapter 10

Diamond's P.O.V.

"Jamie please let me explain." I begged tugging on his arm

"Naw fuck that shit! Now you wanna talk to me Diamond?"

"Avery wouldn't let me, It's not that I didn't want to Jamie. He thinks were dating."

"Tell his crazy ass I that I'm gay and have a boyfriend named Sammy!"

"He never gives me the chance to explain Jamie. Please just give me some time to sort things out. Ion wanna lose you-"

"We still cool Dia, you always gonna be my sister." Jamie said kissing my forehead "But we gonna need some time apart."

"Jamie I thought-"

"You need to save yourself Diamond. The Princess need to be her own Knight in shinning armour."

What is that suppose to mean?

Jamie removed me from his arms and left me alone in the middle of the hallway.

I whipped away some tears that fell down my face.

I went to the bathroom and pulled myself together. I redid my make-up and gave myself a motivational speech.

On my way out of the bathroom I bumped into this girl.

"I'm sorry." I apologized picking up sone things she dropped

I handled them to her.

"Thank you, my name is Jessi." She said holding her hand out

"My name is Diamond." I said shaking it back just to be polite

Something about her does not sit right with me.

"Are you a new student?" I asked curiously

"Yes I just started today."

"Okay, I better get going to class."

I am very late to my first hour class. I turned around and began to walk away

"Wait!" Jessi called out

I turned back around. She walked up to me

"Can you please show me where this class room is?" Jessie said pointing to her first hour class on her schedule

She has all the same class as me, werid.

"No problemo, you have all the same classes as me."

"Oh really. What a nice convenience. "

I could here a slight sarcastic undertone in here vioce, but I pushed it aside.

"Come on let's go."

....

My day was very indifferent. Except for this dude Michel bothering me in class. I gave him my number just so he would leave me the hell alone.

I noticed the moment that happened Jessi pulled out her phone and started texting someone. She had a devious ass look on her face.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" Jessi asked me

Why won't this board just go away? We both standing outside waiting for our rides, and she is too close to me.

I am not this girl's new best friend

I gabe a court nodded in response to her question.

Thank goodness for me Avery pulled up, and not a second to late.

I hurried up and got into his car. That Jessi chick gives me really bad vibes.

I closed my door and buckled my seat belt. The moment I was settled in Avery slapped me across the face.

What the hell did I even do? I ain't even say nothin'!

"So you being a lil hoe and giving niggas ya number in class now?"

My eyebrows scrunched up in cofussion. How did he-did Jessi tell him? Wait that don't even make sense. I'm pretty sure they don't know each other, but that would make sense.

I do recall her texting someone right after I gave that dude my number.

"Avery it's not like that, he wouldn't leave me alone. I wasn't-"

"Just shut the fuck up. Ima remind you today who fucking own ya."
....

I layed against the head of the bed frame shaking.

It's official he's taken everything from me.

Flashback

"You're mine! Not his or anybody elses!" Avery yelled shaking me

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I shouted

My mistake

Avery slapped me. I cried out in pain. The side of my pain felt like it was burning.

"Oh but I do. I own every bit if you Diamond. Your body is my property, and I'll do what ever the fuck I want." He said with venom leaking his words

Avery ripped my clothes off

I cried even more. I struggled trying to get out of his grasp.

He began to take his own clothes.

"P-p-lease d-dont do this Avery." I begged him trying to push him off of me

I tried to push him off me but he was too stong.

He finally had his way with me after I ran out of strength to resist.

He rubbed me a little getting me a little wet. He pushed his whole length of twelve inchs into me. I screamed in pain. I called out for help.

I screeched at the top of my lungs, hopping his neighbors would hear me. Someone? Anyone?

But still, no one came. Not one person came to help me.

"Ple-ease! STOP!!!" I yelled with all my might.

"Shut up." He yelled pounding into me harder

End of Flash back

I looked at the demon sleeping besides me.

He took my virginity. Something I wanted to save for my husband I lost to him.

Whose gonna want me now? I'm nothing...