Chapter One

I entered my families apartment after a long day of school. It's only me, my mom and dad.

Life of an only child.

I walked into the living room. My parents were there talking to some guy.

He is really good looking. 6' 8 light carmel skin tone, beautiful grsy blue eyes, nice plump pink lips. His ears are pieced, hair is in a faded box cut. Only his hair isn't fresh prince more curly and wavey.

Dressed to kill, and tatted up.

Just something off about him to me. His eyes are dead, no emotion.

" Hey mom, hi dad." I said greeting my parents

" H-hey baby. How was school?" my mom asked

Hun this is a first. She never ask me about my day, yet alone says hi back. My parents just wave me off, and I go to my room.

" It was good. Who is he?" I asked referring to the guy

His eyes meet mine, I looked down.

" Just one of my businesses partners. Go to your room princess." My dad said

I glanced at the guy he was staring at me.

"...Okay." I mumbled walking away

I went to room, and changed out of my school clothes. I through on some black shorts, a plain white tee, and some fuzy socks.

I startes on my homework. In the middle of my chem homework. I heard yelling.

"No you can't take our her!"

"But I will. Get me my money, go say good bye to your daughter."

The door slammed shortly after that.

What type of trouble have my parent gotten into his time?

Don't let then calling me Princess and baby back there follow you. My parents are alcoholics who can't keep a job.

Yet they love to buy Channel, Prada, Gucci and other unneeded things. Yet I dress as simple as ever.

Not radgy, just simple.

I finished my homework, and went to sleep.

....The Next Morning....

I leaned over and slammed my alarm off. I groaned and got out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine.

I looked at my reflection through the mirror. Smoth acne free carmel brown skin, little past shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, and full pink lips.

Body wise I'm nothing crazy. 34 C breast, big hips, my stomach is sorta flat with a little muffin top, and a round plump backside.

I look a lot like my mom body wise, look wise I favor my dad.

I put on some light washed ripped jean shorts, a white crew neck, tribial print cardigan, and white strappy sandels.

I fixed my baby hairs, and tied a white bandanna tupac style.

I put on some simple make-up. Mascara,eye liner, and some coconut favored chapstick.

I prayed some Pure Seduction by Victoria Secerts on my wrist and neck.

I grabbed my back pack, and left my room. I saw my parents passed out in the living room.

Bottles of grey goose and other alcoholic drinks. I noticed something else though. I moved closer to them. I looked in digust. They had crack all over nose.