Nervous! Lou x Flirty! Reader

Your pov:
I was walking around the institution of perfection with my friends, Mandy, Kitty and Lydia. Tuesday was sick so she had to stay home.

"Are you guys excited for that new coffee shop there opening?!" Lydia asked, excitedly.

"Yeah! I wonder if they'll sell iced coffee" I said.

Me and Mandy's phone ringed, meaning Lou needs us.

"We gotta go, Lou needs us. Probably going to get his groceries or something" I said and walked away with Mandy.

"We'll see y'all later!" Me ad Mandy said in a unison and waved.

They waved back and did their business.

-at Lou's house-

We walked into Lou's mansion and saw Lou on his desk.

"Ah, girls, glad you came here" Lou said.

We walked to his sofa and sat down.

"Mandy, I need you to get ready to introduce the dolls to their new house. We got about 20 dolls coming here" Lou said and gave her a file. He was confident with Mandy and me around but with only me....it's...uh.

"Yes, Lou" she said and walked out of the mansion.

"And Y/n..." Lou said.

"Give it to me like you give your heart to me~" I said flirtatiously.

"I-I want you to tel-l the S-spy girls there gonna introduce the opening c-cafe" Lou stuttered out blushing a bit.

"What's the matter? Afraid of being with me?" I asked walking up to his desk.

"N-no, just have a something on my throat" he said and faked coughed.

"Aww, I know you like me Lou~" I said and lifted his chin.

He giggled a bit and blushed red.

"I'll tell them and I'll be back for you~!" I said and walked out of the mansion, leaving a dumbfounded Lou.

'Cutie'