Animal behavior

Sonic:
You were sitting down on the couch in the HQ, you know just chilling. Then a question went through your head.
'Since Sonic is a hedgehog but he has cat like ears, does he purr when I scratch them??' You thought.

Sonic sat down with you a little closer than usual but you didn't care and started your experiment.

You put your hand on his head and went gently scratching his head.
He was startled but gave in anyway. He started to purr a little.

"Animal instinct?" You asked and looked at him.

"Yeah....it's embarrassing a little. That's why I don't scratch my head that much" Sonic said.

Mao Mao:
You were just playing on your phone on your phone in dojo. You didn't like indoors that much so you usually go outside.

Mao Mao was with you, meditating. You were watching some cat videos then it hit you. Cats were afraid of cucumbers(or pickles) so you decided to test that experiment with Mao Mao.

You went inside and got out a cucumber and went back to the dojo. Mao Mao's eyes were closed so he wasn't really alert, giving the chance to put the cucumber on the floor.

"Hey Mao Mao, whats that smudge on the floor?" You asked.

He opened his eyes and looked at you. When his eyes landed in the cucumber, he jumped and went on the dojo's supporters.

"HAHAHAHA! That's was priceless!" You said.

"Haha, very funny Y/n" Mao Mao said and landed back on the ground.

"It's a good thing I recorded that"

"DON'T YOU DARE POST THAT!!"'