Dream SMP + BBS x reader

⚠️ Warning: contains swearing, maybe some smut moments and other shit you will find! ⚠️

Your pov:
Ah shit, it's that time of year again... Valentine's Day
This day is a pain in the ass for me because yesterday, I had to go a last minute shopping in the mall and there was so many people just buying teddy bears, heart shaped lollipops, and other love stuff. I just want the valentines chocolates they sell.

Anyways, I went downstairs to be greeted by my roommate. Tina, Skylar, Fiona and Itsuki.
(Picture above)

"Morning guys" I greeted with a tired face.

"Morning..." they all said with a tired face.

I sat down and ate some toast. They all looked tired and sleepy while having breakfast. I spoke up since no one will.

"Is no one gonna talk it?" I asked.

"Whats 'it' that you are specifying?" Itsuki asked.

"The elephant in the room" I said.

"What elephant?" Tina asked.

I groaned a bit and said, "Valentines day? The day where you be with your loved ones or some shit?"

"Language and yes we know, we're just tired because we had to do a last minute shopping spree at the mall. Speaking of which" Fiona said. She turned of the fire, went upstairs and came back down with a few items in her hands.

"Tina, here's your favorite chocolate. Cadbury Daily milk" Fiona said and gave her the chocolate.

"Skylar, here's your stuffed shark. I got out and bought another one because you can't find your last one." Fiona said and gave her the toy.

"Itsuki, I know your favorite pen broke so I bought you another one" she said and gave her the ball pen.

"And y/n, here's your (favorite valentines item)" she said and gave me my (f/v/I).

We all said thanks to her and she proceeded going back to cooking. After breakfast, we decided that we split up since we promised our guy friends that we'd hangout today.

Itsuki and Skylar went out since they had a hangout at the park while me, Fiona and Itsuki stayed inside since we had a hangout at our Minecraft servers. We did have hangouts later but that was until Lunch time to the afternoon.

I went on the Dream SMP server first and once I log in, almost everybody was on the server. Even the ones that rarely on the server were on the server.

I started to do my thing, getting some supplies, fixing some damages in my house, visiting the egg that somehow didn't infect me for some reason, the usual.

While I was getting more supplies, Sapnap decided to help me since he said
'I'll do that for you, you don't wanna waste any energy'
I thought he was suppose to be with his boyfriends today but, sure I guess.

(Poor, Sapnap, Ranboo, Dream and all the other SMP members that were rejected. Comment F to pay respects)

After getting some wood, cobblestone, nether rack and lava. I thanked him for the helped and he said no problem. Since I wasn't meeting him until the afternoon, I gave him some iron ingots that he needed, apparently.

I started building my base underground and having a grand old time thanking my twitch donors and answering questions. But of course, since it was Valentine's Day, people were asking if I could be there valentine or who was my valentine.

Now, I've met a lot of guys in real life and online so I didn't answer the questions. I just made the common excuse of 'what? Sorry, I was distracted' to avoid the question. Once I was almost done with my base, I decided to chat with the SMP members.

"Sup dudes, how ya doing?" I asked.

"Doing good, some SMP members were rejected by their love of their lives but all good" Techno said.

Tommy being Tommy, laughed at such straight faced pig hybrid about the situation.

"T-techno, I think we need to talk about your conversation skills, my mate" Tommy said.

"That was flawless, Tommy, you can't tell me otherwise" Techno said.

"Lets not fight today, how's the other members doing? Going on any dates?" I asked. My viewers being viewers, played the song, heat waves.

"Some times all I think is about you, late nights in the middle of June! Heats waves been fakin' me out, heat waves been fakin' me out!" Dream_team124 played the fucking song.

I slammed my head on my desk, blushing three layers of red. "Whoever decided was a great idea to play that song, I hope your an orphan!" I yelled.
Tommy and Techno laughed at my reaction and calmed down afterwards.

"I'm pretty sure that song was meant for Dream and George" Techno said.

"Yeah, no shit" I said, face still on desk.

"What?? What?! What!!?" Dream asked, turning to us, sword in hand.

"Fuck off you green man, you chaotic yet cute specimen" I said.

Not realizing what I said, I looked up and the three people who I am talking went dead silent.

"Uhm, are you guys okay? Did you fall of a bridge or something?" I asked.

"Dude, you called him cute" Techno said.

"No I didn't, I said playful" I debated, my brain is not good with saying things. Sometimes I just blurt out things I shouldn't say.

"Woman! You said cute in front of his face!" Tommy said.

"No I didn't! I said playful! Well, at least I think I did" I said.

"Chat, chat, did you hear (u/n) say that Dream was chaotic yet cute specimen?" Tommy asked his viewers.

"I swear I didn't say cute!" I said, not even looking at my own saying 'YES YOU DID!' or 'WE HEARD YOU SAY IT INFRONT OF HIS FACE!'
"Techno, back me up here!" I said.

"I'm actually on Tommy's side for once, you did say that to Dream" Techno said.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said.

"The chat agrees that you did say that to dream, woman" Tommy said.