🧑🏼‍💼🗂Lou x reader🗂🧑🏼‍💼

Your Pov:
I was just chilling under a tree in the Institution of Imperfection.

I breath in the fresh air and breath out.
I was waiting for my best friend, Lou, he was forgiven by everybody for doing the horrible things they did and he decided to live in my house since he wanted to be with me. It's a little weird by okay.

"Hey, Sorry for being a little late. Moxy and I was suppose to go to the bakery but Wage wasn't there" Lou said walking up to me.

"It's fine, I was just having some deep thought" I said.

He sat beside me and leaned on my shoulder since I was a little taller than him.
He was a tired so he was asleep in seconds.

"Heh, Cutie pie" I whispered.

I looked over the ocean that was near us and sighed again but more happy.

"Your pretty cute when you sleep" I said.

I gave him a quick kiss on his forehead and decided to sleep with him.

After a while, I woke up first and saw Lou's hands wrap around my body.

It was a scary yet nice gesture. I'm pretty sure my cheeks were pink.

I poked him a little bit and he started to wake up.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

I gestured him on my body and he got the message. He immediately let go and looked away.

"S-Sorry! That was.... unprofessional of m-me...." he stuttered out.

"Heh, it's fine... I actually liked it" I said and wrapped my arm around him.

He looked at me and blushed red tomato. I giggled and looked back.

"I-I l-l-like th-at t-too" Lou said.

"Don't be so nervous! What happened to the old you? You used so confident" I said. I tickled his side a bit.

"Hey! Stop that! Hehehehe that tickles!" Lou said.

"At least crack up a smile!" I said.

I stopped and looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled.