Merry Christmas! Or any other holiday you guys celebrate

(A little context for today's story, I was talking to my cousin about our past memories about our childhood and that's the story for today. This story is still about The Banana Bud Squad and...yeah, enjoy the chapter!)

Your pov:
I was talking to one of my friends on the balcony, talking about our lives and past memories this 2020 and then she/he started talking about the BBSquad, who were just downstairs making dinner.

"What was the most memorable moment when you were playing with the bois?" F/n asked.

"Honestly, just being with them in generally or virtually was the most memorable moment. They're all kind and nice to me, but probably not to Wildcat" I said and we both laughed when I mentioned Wildcat.

"Do you think one of them secretly has a crush on you?" F/n asked and giving me that "ooohhh~" smirk.

"...Bruh, what the fu$& is wrong with you?" I said and hid my blush while my friend just laughed like Delirious.

Delirious' pov:
I was just watching some of my videos and i over heard Y/n's and F/n's conversation.

"Do you think one of them secretly has a crush on you?" F/n asked.

"Bruh, what the fu$& is wrong with you?" Y/n said and I think f/n laughed her ass off.

I tapped Vanoss' shoulder and pointed outside. He got my message and told everyone to shut up. We were all listening to their conversation.

"I... don't know honestly, I think I'm the one who has a crush on them..." Y/n said and we all blushed while f/n was laughed her motherfu$&ing ass off.

"Yo! Gurl! How long was it going for?!" F/n asked.

"When the first time I met does guys, they're really funny to be around with... I still remember the time we played a scary map and Vanoss just knocked everything with a crowbar while saying "shukaka"
Y/n laughed cutely and we all giggled at that memory.

"Yeah, didn't you tell me that one time, you guys were playing a summer school deathrun Map and every time Wildcat comes in, you guys will blow him up with bombs and shit!" F/n said and they both laughed at that memory... Honestly, I think he's still pissed about it.

"Yeah... I still remember their gmod skins back then... Wasn't Wildcat a fucking Dorito bag?!" Y/n said and F/n laughed so hard...please don't mention my skin.

"Memories... do you think they changed a little bit?" F/n asked.

"Not really... Delirious still has his teddy bear, Vanoss is still a cute little jerk, Wildcat is still short tempered but cute, Basically is still...Basically...Uhm, Moo is still the Pundad in the group, Nogla is still cutely asking for a potato-" Y/n was cut off by F/n.

"Girl! You just mentioned the forbidden word three times!" F/n yelled. I wasn't blushing because I admit it... I still have my teddy bear but I think the other guys were blushing when she mentioned their cute.

"F/n... the forbidden word that we agreed on is the word Sexy... Cute is the semi forbidden word.." Y/n said.

"Oh... thank the heavens... who do you think is-" F/n was cut off by y/n.

"They're all sexy" y/n said and we all were red lava blushing when she mentioned it.

"Am I that sexy?!" Wildcat yelled out loud, which blowed our cover.

"Yes motherfucker! Your that sexy! You all are that sexy!" Y/n yelled proudly.

"Am i that cute?!" I yelled.

"Yes you are! I've been waiting for the right time to hug you! And when I come down, you better not be hiding!" She yelled back.

Welp, time to brace it.