Mao Mao x King snugglemanes princess! Reader

Requested by: PaTimaTions28
Your welcome

3rd person:
Y/n was King snugglemanes daughter. She usually fights the monsters when the sheriff and his deputies are either sick or not knowing it. She was a good person.
Never breaking the rules and always helps the king.

One day, she was visiting her dad at Pure heart valley.

Y/n's pov:
I was just chilling with my dad, talking about how was the kingdom, how were the sweetie pies are doing.
You know, parents stuff.

"Hey dad, who is the sheriff of the sheriff department?" I asked.

"Oh, well, sweetie, he's a serious fellow when it comes to protecting the village. Though he can be a bit... angry" my dad said.
"That reminds me! Can you pick up some groceries for me? Quinton is on vacation right now.." he added and gave you a list.

"Sure! It's been a while since I haven't went to the market" I said and grabbed the list.

I walked out of the mansion and walked to the market. I brought my sword with me just incase any bad guys or monsters are around.

3rd person pov:
You walked around the market getting some food.
Mao Mao was doing his patrols with his deputies while you were in the market.

After a while, you got out of the market and went back to the mansion.
Mao Mao looked at you and started to charge at you.

Your pov:
I was walking back from the market and was about to enter my dads mansion until I saw a samurai cat charge up at me.

I pulled out my (f/w) and block his attack.
"What do you want from the king?! Robber..." he said.

"What are you talking about?! I'm the king's daughter! Y/n!" I said.

"What's all the racket out here?!" My dad step out of the mansion and saw me and the samurai.

"*gasp* Mao Mao, thats ni way to treat my daughter! You should be ashamed of yourself!" My dad said and hug me, protectively.

"Yeah Mao Mao, thats no way to treat a lady!" Badger/cyclops said.

"My grace, this is just a misunderstanding. She was carrying a (f/w) and going in your mansion and I thought she was going to do something bad to you.

"I only carry just in case if their any monsters or bad guys. And dad? Can you put me down now?" I asked.

"So sorry sweetie" he said and puts me down.

"Please forgive me, princess..." Mao Mao said and bowed to me.

"I forgive you, sheriff" I said and blushed.

After that incident, I decided to visit him from time to time. He enjoyed my company and I enjoyed his. He is cute when he's flustered. And yes, I have some feelings for him.

3rd person:
After 5 months, Mao Mao couldn't hold it anymore and decided to confess to you at the roof of HQ.

"Hey Mao Mao!" You said coming to the roof.

"Hey Y/n..." Mao Mao said.

You walked up to him and sat beside him.
"What's up?" You asked.

"Y/n...ever since we've been battling with each other for a few months. I was starting to have feelings for you...you were always by my side and helping me... all I wanna ask is... can you be my girlfriend?" Mao Mao said.

You thought for a while and smiled, "of course! I also had feelings for you when we met" you said and hugged him.

He hugged back and you stayed like that for a while.

Badgerclops and Adorobat was hearing all of that from outside.

"Should we??

"No,no, let them be..."