Mine 🔞?

The video above is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner. My God! Forgive me😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏ahhhhhh
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

No One's POV

Jungkook hungrily kiss Jin's lips while rubbing the younger's milky stomach. Seokjin, on the other hand, raking the older's hair sometimes pulling Jungkook's head to deepen the kiss.

The older pull away to take off Seokjin's shirt. He rubs the younger's bare skin, from his stomach up to his perky buds. Seokjin looks at Jungkook with full of lust while biting his lower lip to not let out a moan.

Jungkook pull off Seokjin's boxer then starts palming the younger's member. "Ahh fuck, daddy. Hmn..." Seokjin moaned out. "So good. Ahh," He added when Jungkook press his lower stomach.

"Baby, i think i have to put a gag on your mouth. You're saying bad words." Jungkook smirks.

Seokjin bite his lower lip. "No daddy. I don't want it." He said with a sultry voice.

"But my baby is being a bad boy. Cursing in front of daddy is a no no." Jungkook said with a fake sympathetic tone.

"But daddy, don't you want to hear me screaming and moaning your name while pounding inside me? I think that's really hot." The younger retorted with a fake sad tone, challenging Jungkook.

Shit! I never thought this drunk Seokjin could be this kinky. Jungkook thought.

"Daddy. Please don't let my scream of pleasures become muffle because of some stupid gag. You know, i can turn you on with my curses." Seokjin giggle, and pull Jungkook to lick the latter's lower lip. "Just hear me out while you're inside me." He whisper that made Jungkook groan.

Jungkook smirk and crashed his lips on Jin. The younger took off Jungkook's robe, not breaking the kiss. Jungkook gasped when Seokjin grope on his member and pump it in a slow frustrating pace.

"Daddy, you like it?" Seokjin teasingly said, thumbing his daddy's member slit and occasionally slow pumps.

"Nggnn, baby." Jungkook groaned. He grab Seokjin's wrists and place above the younger's head. "You have to learn more than teasing me." He smirk and leave open mouthed kisses on Jin's chin and jaw.

Seokjin gasped when he can't separate his wrists, so he look up above his head to see that his wrists are tied up. He looks at Jungkook with eyes which the latter just chuckles and show him the end of long silk ribbon tie. "You said you don't want a gag. So... i think it's ok to tied your hands, because it's really naughty." He then stand up from the bed.

Seokjin follow him with his eyes sight with nervousness. "D-daddy. Where are you going? No! What are you going to do?" He asked when Jungkook walk towards the headrest of the bed with the end of the ribbon tie that connected on his wrists.

"Don't worry, baby. Daddy's not going anywhere." Then he tied the ribbon tie at the bed post above Seokjin's head.

The younger bites his lower lip and smirk at Jungkook. "Oh my daddy is kinky." He then closed his legs.

Jungkook hovers Jin and kiss his lips down to his chin. Jaw. Neck. Shoulder. Collarbones. Chest. Perky nipples and stomach. Seokjin's eyes are closed while cursing between his moans.
_________
(I'm sorry, i can't! Just watch the video above😢)

Morning!
Seokjin groans still half asleep when he felt his head aching. He roam his eyes around the room to find Jungkook nowhere to be found that makes Seokjin nervous. Negative thoughts starts flooding in his mind.

The younger get up from the bed to find Jungkook in the bathroom, but stumbled due the pain that shoot at his lower back. That's when Jungkook immediately run outside the bathroom to check the younger.