HE'S BACK

Namjoon's POV

"Jungkook is acting cute since Jinnie became his boyfriend." I said. Me an Yoongi are preparing for dinner since the kids... i mean, Jin and Jungkook are still at school. "He's now far from arrogant and rude Min Jungkook that I'd knew." I added.

Yoongi hyung make a disgusted face. "Cute? My ass. You mean, brat." He roll his eyes.

I chuckle. "Still bitter about their-"

"Stop it, Namjoon. I accepted it already. I really did. So let's not talk about me." He glare at me.

I snicker. "Why so defensive?" I tease. He put down the knife with a loud thud, then close his eyes. "Ok, I'm sorry." I put my hands up, surrendering. "I'll feed Jinnie's pet. I'll leave you for a while."

I'm about to open Jin's bedroom door when i heard some faint shuffling sound inside. Is Jinnie and Jungkook at home already? Wait, I don't hear Jinnie's voice nor Jungkook.

Who's inside? Are they trying to rob? I open the door, and see a cat, dog and Soobin- Jinnie's pet pacing in the middle of the room. It's like, the three are having a discussion about something. Can they understand each other? Well, they have different sounds. A cat, dog and bunny? It reminds me of some Disney animals who can communicate to each other.

I don't know about animals. I'm a psychologist, and Pediatrician not a veterinarian. Wait! I don't remember Seokjin buy a new pets, or Jungkook bought these two for him?

The three stop pacing and look at me. They run at the corner of the room. The puppy started to bark, while the cat hissing showing his fangs. Soobin the bunny just look at me like a mad bunny. Hmn, i think i should prepare an anti rabies vaccine. I'm sure these animals has a hatred against me and my brothers.

"Soobin, I'm here to feed you. But it looks like you're mad at me and your friends. I'll just leave, wait for Jinnie to come home to feed you and your friends." I hold the doorknob to close the door, but suddenly the three run towards me and look up to me with their pleading eyes. "Oh, i guess you can't wait for Seokjin." I crouch down to pat their furs while smiling showing my dimples.