Danger Alert

Yoongi's POV

It's a relief that Yuta and Jungkook were finally friends, but Jungkook being Jungkook don't trust anyone except himself. It's been a week since that incident, Jin and Jungkook are back to their NORMAL selves.

When i say NORMAL, it means their forbidden love story. And it seems like luck is in our side, because our grandmother can't come back until next week. When the cat is away, the mouse play.

"Yoonie hyung." I whipped my head towards the door where Jin's standing nervously.

"What is it, baby?" I stand up and motioned him to come. "Do you have a problem?" I ask worriedly.

He just hug me and sob silently. I furrow my brows in confusion. I palm his back in a soothing way when he's starting to sob loudly. "Hey, what's the matter? Were you and Jk fought? Did he hurt you? Tell me. I'll teach that brat a lesson." I ask.

He didn't answer. He just hug me tight and hiccup while sniffing. That's when Jungkook enter followed by Taehyung and Namjoon. Jk carefully pulls Seokjin from me, and hug the latter.

I look at them with a questioning look. Namjoon looks so nervous. Taehyung looks so guilty. And Jk... is he crying too? "Look, baby. We can do this. I won't let them tear us apart, ok? Trust me baby." Jk assured Seokjin while crying.

Seokjin look at Jk and snake his arms around Jk's neck. "B-b-but... w-what if... t-t-they take... y-you away...f-from m-me, or t-they take m-me... away from y-you? W-what... would I-i... do? I-i don't... w-want to b-be... away f-from... y-you." Seokjin said between his hiccups and crying.

My heart breaks while hearing and seeing him like that. He's like a child that looks so vulnerable and fragile. I hate it so much. I'm still confuse what's happening, but base on what's happening in front of me, i think i know why.

"Shhh, baby. Listen to daddy, ok?" Jk cups Seokjin's both cheeks and make the latter look at him. "I won't let that happen. It's us against the world. Do you hear me?" Seokjin just nodded. "Do you understand daddy?" Again. Seokjin nodded while crying. "Do you trust daddy?" Seokjin let out a whimper, but nodded. "Words baby. I want you to say it." Jk said while wiping Jin's tears.

"Y-yes d-daddy." Then Jin hugs Jk tightly.

Taehyung's POV

I just close my eyes and sigh while the most heartbreaking sight is happening in front of me. Hearing Jk's words only proved to me how much he loves Seokjin, and how loser i am.

I can see how Jk control their relationship and this situation. Jk knew how to say the right words to make Jin feel better, and do the right thing to make their relationship work. Maybe it's time for me to stop chasing Jin, and just support them. Help them just like what our other hyungs do. Jk really wins his heart.

"Jinnie, go to your and Jk's room. Take a rest with Jk. Everything will be alright." I heard Namjoon hyung said softly to Jin.

Seokjin look at the three of us with sadness in his eyes. "Namjoon hyung is right, Jinnie. Everything will be alright. We'll help you to get through this." I said patting his head. Jk looks at me doubtfully, but just hug Jin and lead him out of here.

"What happened? Why Seokjin and Jungkook like that?" Yoongi hyung ask when the two youngster were out of the room.

"Ailee and dad will be back." Namjoon hyung replied. "There's no exact date when, but it's early than we all expected." He added.

"Ha? Why?"

"No one knows. They just called Hobi hyung a while ago, and told us about they comeback." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Aish." Yoongi hyung punch his table. "We have to do something." He said with determination.

"Hmn, i have a plan." Me and Yoongi hyung look at Namjoon hyung. "Tomorrow is Seokjin's dad death anniversary. And Soobin told me that every year. Seokjin and Ailee pay him a visit at Busan, where his grave laid."

"And?" I asked.

"Jin probably go there." He replied casually.

"But Ailee is not yet here." Yoongi hyung said.

"That's it!" He smirk. "Ailee is not yet here. So, Jk have the chance to accompany Jin there. And to meet Jin's father. To show Jk's love and respect though his not already here." He explained.

I smile and pat Namjoon's hyung shoulder. "Good idea hyung."

The Next Day...
Soobin's POV

Today is Jin's father death anniversary. He don't want me to come with him in Busan, because he said Jungkook want to take this chance to meet his father. I respect his decision, and I trust Jungkook now. Now that Yuta let Jinnie go to be with Jungkook.

It's crazy that after Yuta broke Seokjinnie's heart, i still trust him. Why? Because I know how much he loves Seokjin. It's not really his fault why he left without saying goodbye or without explaining himself to Jin. I know the whole story, and I'd tried to tell him what exactly Yuta's reason. But Seokjin being young and hurt, he didn't listen to me.

"Soobin-ah, we're going now. Please be nice to them." Seokjin kissed my head and hug his stepbrothers.

"Take care Jinnie." Jimin said and kissed Jin's forehead.

Seokjin nod, and face Namjoon and Yoongi. "Thank you, hyungs."

"It's nothing baby. Just come back tomorrow, ok? I'm sure that your mom will call tomorrow. She didn’t have to know that we let you go to Busan with Jungkook." Yoongi reminded.

"She'll be mad if she find out. Jk is still a minor, and we don't want her to get mad at your lover boy, right baby?" Hoseok added pinching Jin's cheeks.

Jin giggles at how Hoseok refer Jungkook as LOVER BOY. "Yes, sir." He salute also.

"Aish, this is really hard. I promise that if i fall in love again, I'll choose to love on a right time and in the right place for me not to hurt and suffer." Jimin said out of the blue.

"We can't teach our heart." Jk deadpan.

"Yes, we can." Jimin defend.

"Say that to yourself after you move on." Jungkook smirk.

"Brat!" Jimin yelled.

"That's enough Jungkook. Drive safely. Take care of Seokjin and yourself, ok?" Namjoon said.

Jungkook just smile and nod. "I will."

🍃🍃🍃🍃

No One's POV

"What if Jungkook and Seokjin didn't make it 'til the end?" Jimin ask sadly.

"We'll find a way to help them." Yoongi replied.

"They are both young. Yeah, they are lack of experiences, but not in knowledge. They can experience and teach each other due their differences. They'll grow together with our help." Taehyung said smiling fondly. "Though I'm afraid."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"I just feel that something bad will happen."

Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin look at Taehyung with knowing look.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Wow. As in... just wow Min Fucking Taehyung." Jimin laugh.

"Tss, grow up hyung." Taehyung counterattack.

"What did you say?" Jimin glare at Taehyung.

"Stop it. Both of you, clean your rooms and don't go anywhere." Yoongi command which made Namjoon and Hoseok laugh.

The two just whined, but complies.

To BE CONTINUED....

I'm sorry, I'm really busy this morning because of my birthday 😂😂😂 hope you like this update and find the clue...💜💜💜 thanks for all the greetings.