Facade

No One's POV

Seokjin run down the stairs towards the kitchen to eat breakfast with his new father, stepbrothers and mother.

"Master Seokjin!" The maid yelled when she saw what the kid did. She followed the kid in to the kitchen.

"Yah, don't call me that." Seokjin whined to the maid.

"Don't tell me, he did it again?" Hoseok asked to the maid, but sternly looking at Jin. The maid just nodded.  "What did I'd told you about running down the stairs?" He clicked his tongue when the kid didn't answer. "And what are you wearing huh?"

"Yah, Hobi hyung. Spare him, I'm sure he's just excited because this is the first time that he'll eat with his mom again with us." Jimin said standing to lead Jin to his designated seat. "And don't you find him cute?" He added while giggling.

They all look at Seokjin, they just realized that he is looking so ethereal and fuckable?

"Are you stupid, Jimin? He's not cute. We all knew that he's better than that." Namjoon said while staring at the youngest. "Go change your clothes, Jin. You might get into trouble." He added.

"B-but.. it's late already." Jin try to explain.

"You're brothers are right, baby. That clothes are dangerous." His mom chuckled. "Go, and change baby." She added.

"But it's look good on me." He pout.

"Whatever you wear looks good on you, baby. Even rags." Mr. Min smile widely to comfort Jin. "Now go. I'll drop you and Jungkook in school." He added.

"O-ok." He run back upstairs to change.

"Aish, KIM SEOKJIN!!!" Hoseok yelled. "Aish, that kid." He said shaking his head that makes everyone in the dinning table laugh.

After 5 mins.. Jin peek his head in the dinning room. Taehyung is the first who noticed him. Taehyung smile and motioned Jin to come. They almost choked, except for Ailee and Mr. Min that both looking proud to the youngest.

"That's better baby

"That's better baby." Ailee chuckle that made Jin blush.

The six boys cough so hard, and drink water at the same time.
-------------