Mr. Min

Someone's POV

It's been two weeks since Seokjin's arrived. He is now comfortable around his stepbrothers, but got flustered very often. Mr. Min and Seokjin's mother will come back today that's why he's very excited because he really miss his mom.

Seokjin is humming while hopping and skipping the steps of the stairs from one to the third. "PRINCESS!" Someone's yelled to him. He frown and crossed his arms on his chest. "Do you want to fall? How many times do we have to tell you not to play while you're walking down the stairs? Oh, walking is not your thing when it comes to stairs. It's hopping." Namjoon said annoyed, he walk upstairs to get Jin. He carry Jin bridal style where the others are. "He did it again." He put him down.

"What is it again, Princess?" Yoongi asked staring at Jin.

"Don't call me that." He pout and stomp his feet. In his two weeks with his stepbrothers, they always look after him and treat him as a baby. The reason why he's acting like a brat. He's not a real brat before, but his stepbrothers made him.

"But you are our Princess." Taehyung said stirring his tea. He's sitting on the couch with Jungkook.

"Yes, our pretty Princess." Jungkook agreed which earn a stomping feet from Seokjin.

"But I'm not a girl. I'm a boy. You see? I'm handsome, not pretty." He said then slumps on the sofa next to Yoongi. The six guys laugh because of his action. "Why are you all laughing? You think I'm funny?" He's really annoyed. "Yah, it's not funny. It's not funny~~" Now he's throwing a tantrums.

The six guys are really amused how adorable they baby brother looks like right now, throwing tantrums while rolling on the floor. His messy hair, and annoyed face are really a perfect sight to see.

Jimin cupped Jin's both cheeks and made the messy baby(well, for them) look at him. "Look baby, we're sorry. You're just so beautiful to be a boy, that's why we call you pretty. Well, a pretty boy." He explained.

Jin looks at him still frowning. "But you can refer me as handsome, or cute not pretty. That would be so gay?" The six guys cough so hard at Seokjin's last words.

"But still, there are things that we can't refer when it's not looks like it. Like you. Yes, you're a boy, but you are beautiful than handsome." Namjoon said.

"Yah! I don't want it." He stood up then lash out the living room stomping his feet.

"How could he said that to us?" Hoseok said while massaging his temples when Seokjin was out.

"That kid is really something." Jimin said then lay down on the floor.

"Oh, Aunt Ailee and dad will be here anytime soon. I'd just got a message from dad that they are near." Taehyung said scrolling on his phone.

"Yeah, I think we have to prepare Jin's new room next to the masters bedroom. His mom wants Jinnie always near." Yoongi stated.

"Last night I saw him crying. Soobin said that Jinnie is not comfortable in his room, also. He don't want to sleep alone." Jungkook sigh.

"Why he didn't tell us from the very beginning? That kid....."

"Jinnieeeeeeee ~~" A voice of a woman echoing inside the big lobby.

"Mommy???" Seokjin perks his ears at the voice then smile widely. He run towards the balcony, he's bunny his arms. "Mommmyyyyyy!" Seokjin screamed out from upstairs. He put Soobin down on the floor. He almost stumble and fall while running down the stairs. "Mommyyy, I'm here." He jumped two step at a time.

Everyone widen their eyes, praying that Jin won't slip and fall. Soobin, who's back at his bunny form; cover his eyes using his paws don't want to see Jin running like his life depends on it.

"Jinnie. My baby~" She's literally crying. She hug him tight and kiss him all around his face. "I *kiss* miss *kiss* you *kiss* you *kiss* so much. How are you. Are you a good boy to your brothers?" She asked smiling.

He nods then look at his six stepbrothers who's now hugging and welcoming their father. "I miss you mommy. Don't leave me that long again." He said sweetly.

"Of course baby. I won't." She said then pull Jin towards the Mins. "Leeteuk, here's who you really wanted to meet." She pinch Jin's nose.

"Hi Jinnie. Nice to see you again. The last time I saw you was after the wedding. I never had the chance to know you more, because it's really late and you are asleep already." He said looking at Jin's face.

"Nice to meet you, sir." He answered shyly.

"O c'mon Jinnie. Just call me dad or papa. I really want to hear those from you. Ailee is right, you're polite and sweet. I hope my sons took care of you while we're away." He said patting his head.

"Y-yes d-dad. They are kind to me and they treat me well." He said smiling.

Ailee was touched, she's really happy that his son is getting along well with her new husband and his stepbrothers.

"I know you are both tired. Let us prepare the lunch." Yoongi said to his father.

"Oh, you knew how to cook?" Ailee looks surprise.

"He's good, mom. Actually, Yoonie hyung let me help him to cook." Jin said then wink at Yoongi.

Yoongi gulped at his action then nodded. "I'm happy that my eldest and now my youngest son are getting along so well." Mr. Min clasped his hands. "Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Help Yoongi and Jin. Let cooking be your bonding." He smile that earn a laugh from the boys.

"What about me?" Namjoon asked.

"Just watch them." Mr. Min wink at Namjoon then everyone laugh when he pout.

---------------
I'm sorry, this is a shitty chapter. I have school tomorrow. I hope you still read it. I promise to update tomorrow night. Love you guyss💜💜💜

 Love you guyss💜💜💜

Jinnie pissed off. So cuteeee.

Anyway, I'll try to write a romantic scene. ROMANTIC not a SMUT. 😂😂😂