011

Confirmation

The members had woken up while Rin is still in slumber. They were eating their breakfast, because Len had recommend them to eat first. 

In the dining table, they were quiet because of the incident at midnight. 

"Gildarts." Makarov spoke up. 

"What do you plan on doing now?" Makarov asked. 

Len was eavesdropping, hiding his presence well. 

"I don't want to give up." Gildarts looked at his food. 

"I wasn't with her for 19 years, and I want to be with her starting now. No matter how hard it is, I will go through that obstacle." Gildarts looked up, to see the members smiling. 

Makarov nodded, "We will help you with anything. After all, we are all a family." 

The members all shouted, 

"Yeah!" 

"Just count us in!" 

"Witch or not, I will drag her ass!" 

Gildarts smiled, "Thanks guys." 

But those smile ended when Len interrupted. 

"What if the lady doesn't want to go through that obstacle?" Len asked coldly. 

"After all, it's not you who will be punished. It's her if you guys are on her way." Len added. 

Gildarts smiled, "I will back away if she really wants me to. But, if she doesn't mean what she says, I will be with her. Like a dog." 

"Don't you want to be accepted too?" Lucy asked. 

Len glared, "The witch has allowed Ryu and I to stick with Rin." 

"After all, we don't get in her way." He said.

That got them shocked, again. 

"Then we won't get in her way too." Gildarts asked. 

Len stayed quiet, shaking his head. 

"What now?" Laxus stared at him, boredly. 

"I think you are forgetting that the witch is seeking revenge, she wants to see blood." Len spoke up again.

"Meaning, she is letting the lady do the dirty work right?" Lucy asked.

Len nodded, "If you can withstand her with blood on her hands, then be my guest." Len looked back up, before leaving. 

That sentence made them all freeze, including Natsu who were throwing food into his mouth. 

"Did he just say" Happy started. 

"blood?" Natsu added. 

"Meaning she kills people?" Gray finished. 

They were quiet, still in their same old position. 

Author Note

So, I uploaded few chapters today and made some changes to the plot. I thought that I shouldn't make it easy for Gildarts and Rin. 

Yes, this chapter is short for a reason. 

Addition to that, tomorrow I'm going to brainstorm more. But I would really appreciate it if you guys can give me ideas on what the next chapter should be about.