007

Realization 

For a few days, Rin hasn't showed up. The members were back to normal, making chaos while Gildarts kept on chugging his beer. 

"Oi, Gildarts." Natsu sat next to him. 

Gildarts was quiet, looking at his mug, making Natsu sigh.

"So, what's bothering you?" Natsu asked, making Gildarts look up too. 

"Is it that obvious?" Gildarts laughed weakly. 

Natsu wasn't used to handling these situation, but seeing Gildarts so down made Natsu make a move. 

"Kind of, yeah." Natsu scratched his head.

"So, are you going to talk or not?" Natsu asked again. 

Gildarts sighed, "It's about my daughter, Rin." 

'I knew it.' Natsu sweat-dropped. 

"What about her?" Natsu became curious as nosy he is.

"It bothers me that she became emotionless and the way her grandfather treated her." Gildarts answered. 

"When I realized I was her father, she didn't seem happy either." Gildarts laughed weakly again. 

"I feel so useless and stupid." Gildarts finished his beer again. 

Natsu just listened, "From my opinion, you should try baby steps so that she can open up to you." 

Gildarts stared at the floor, thinking. 

"People who are emotionless can't open up right away, they need time." Laxus explained popping out of somewhere.

Gildarts looked up to Laxus then to Natsu.

"So, don't just drink like an old geezer. Go to her if she's not here, stay close to her when she's near, don't leave her alone." Natsu punched his shoulder not too hard.

The two guys were quiet. Little did they know, the members were listening to their conversations along with Makarov. 

"Natsu is right, you need to stick next to her." Makarov smacked Gildarts head. 

Everybody cheered, 

Go get her!

Man up!

You can do this!

It seems Gildarts has finally opened his eyes fully, "Yeah, I will." 

Gildarts got up, walked toward the door, "Thanks Natsu, Laxus, Master, and everyone."

The members smiled, but someone quietly followed, along with Laxus and Makarov. 

Those sneaky bastards.