Ninety Four.

From the support from my husband i was finally feeling myself again! we decided not to tell our families the last thing i wanted was to worry them. - I guess being away from home for a few days at a family spa resort helped an immense amount, i mean i wasn't 100 percent myself however im feeling slightly better than before, every day is a new gain.

Lottie-rose is growing to quick, she was now one month old, It really is true what they say ... time goes so quickly when you have children. - The twins were building their own characters day by day, it was cute to watch. I was truly blessed with the most beautiful amazing children.

Work.

Today i stepped foot into my office for the first time in however many months i can remember, it was surreal but i needed to do it for me. - I pulled out my design book and sketched new designs for the creators to do in the next few weeks for a launch of new children's clothing, this time was matching with parents. Leyton had to work too, so we called Jenny back who was more than happy to watch the babies whilst we worked for a few hours.

I scheduled a quick meeting with the team to update them on all the sales and designs, we managed to get everything completed within the three hour meeting, I know i had time away but now i was back and ready to go.

"Mrs Stevens, can i grab you a coffee?" This was my new assistant, Carly. she was sweet. "Please, its April, and im ok thank-you! do you know when my next meeting is?" i smile. she checks her calender. "in two hours? its going over the stores and expanding?" - "great, thankyou Carly"

expanding? my stores .. I guess now is the time to do this, I dont have time for the launch ... This is where compromising comes in handy, I managed to grab some lunch before the meeting was due and check on the children.

"April, welcome back! how are you?" - "Great! thank-you!! great to see you all!" i smile as i enter the conference room. "Great! so you know the store is doing well, so we want to talk expanding!" - "when?" - "well if we can get the go ahead from you ... we can start the planning process now, and have it ready within the next 8 months!" 8 months? that fast? "ok, so are we talking bigger? new styles?" - "yes! all new styles ... thinking all fresh, what do you think?" -
"Let's do it! But I need a team on hands at all times if this is to be completed in 8 months! Keep me in the loop also!"
Being your own boss has its perks that's for sure, knowing people have to abide by you is pretty powerful and secretly you enjoy it.

It was 5pm by the time I arrived home, being greeted by my babies was the most amazing feeling in the entire world, minus being greeted by the most handsome husband in the world of course.
Jenny had already gone home seeing as Leyton was already here cooking dinner - "mommy come and play!" Aubrey smiles. "Ofcourse baby, let me just say hello to daddy and I'll come outside!"
I picked lottie up from her bouncer chair kissing her gently before caressing Leyton with kisses from behind.
"Good day?" He asks
"Yes! Meetings but good day, we're expanding our stores ...."
"That's brilliant news baby, I'm proud of you!"
He placed kisses upon my head as he cooked which smelt amazing.

I headed outback to play with the twins, as you're older you get the chance to re live your childhood playing pirates and princesses with your own children! - it was magical!
Just spending quality time with them makes all the difference seeing them happiness in their faces makes it worth while.

Before we ate we all sat outside playing together, Lottie-rose in her bouncer, myself and Leyton laying on the floor pretending to be captured by the pirates that were mysteriously around us ...

Looking around now at what I had, I wasn't 100 percent myself but I was certainly feeling better - it wasn't what I expected at first it's more than expected and more than better.

I'm excited to know what the future brings, I can't wait.