Sixty four - two months later

- April -

A whirlwind was happening! Alfie and Aubrey have just turned five months old! Five freaking months! They were growing way to quick for my liking but I enjoyed every minute.

I had planned to return to nursing in four months- and alongside that, helping Leyton with his business too.

We had a meeting a week after discussing London! After putting this to the board it was an option! The development team got to work in finding the perfect spot. It takes time but I have faith.

Once the word got out that I was apart of the Stevens empire I had my own options to consider. - deals coming from here there and everywhere.

Perfumes, makeup, clothing, you think it I was offered it. I've never really been into the whole glamour side. But it sounded interesting.

My main focus was giving back to the hospital, the children. They deserve some happiness there.
I took it upon myself to contact Charlottesville who deal with toys etc for sick children! I made an appointment with them, and we discussed further opportunities what I could offer.

"That was an incredible thing to do, baby" Leyton smiles as we sat to eat dinner drinking our wine. "Thanks! I mean I love it there- and if I can have the opportunity to give back to them then I will. Seeing the children's faces all smile and light up when they saw all the new toys and books was amazing I knew it was the right thing"

"Any other opportunities arisen?"
"Yeah loads. But I haven't really looked at them, I mean I'm in this business with you not myself" I shrugged.
"True but if you can gain your own business and experience from this, you have my full support" he smiles back.
"I'll think about it and have a look"

-

The following day we sat in the garden. Well myself Alfie and Aubrey. Leyton was down at the offices.

It was a beautiful day. Whilst they were occupied after our hours play, I logged into the computer and looked at the business offers.

One that stood out twice maybe three times, was clothing. Not just female but kids too. Brownings clothing Ltd. they wanted to sponsor me to become my own brand *Aprils designs* they even had a name.

I dialled the number I found on the email. "Brownings clothing Ltd, how can I help?" A soft voice says. "Oh hi, my name is April Stevens. I'm calling on behalf of the email you sent" - "please hold while I transfer you Mrs Stevens" - - I was on hold for a good five minutes. "Hello, Mrs Stevens!! I'm glad you called, my name is Vanessa! I understand you got the email?" -
"I did .. thank-you! Can we meet for an appointment?"
"Of course how does tomorrow at 10am sound? Here at the office"
"Great. Sounds great. I'll see you then"

- -

No harm is trying? Is there?

"Come on you two! Dinner time"