Chapter 3

Bonnie moaned biting down on her lip asleep. She turned and was blocked from rolling completely over by a force unknown. Her eyebrows were drawn together and she moved her hand along it quickly realizing that it was a human but was too buff to be either Caroline, Elena, or Raina so when she opened her eyes and saw him she made a noise and turned her back to him.

"Dreaming about me?"

"More like that guy from One Direction."

"What the hell is One Direction?"

"Some music group Raina's obsessed with."

Stefan pulled her body down so her back was against the mattress and he hovered over her and kissed along her neck.

"I need to ask you a very important question and I need the answer to be a yes."

"Trying to get me in the mood so I'll give you what you want?"

"No I just really wanted to kiss you… and these." Stefan stares at her chest then removes her shirt kissing the exposed skin.

She smiled then bites down on her lip. "What's the question."

"I really…need you to come to dinner with us."

Bonnie was a little out of it as he pulled her pants down her legs but when she processed the question she grew confused.

"Us as in?"

"Jay and her parents, Raina, and me."

"Hell no."

"Come on, they want to meet Raina and they thought that she'll open up more if you're there. If not for me, do it for Raina."

She growled and rolled her eyes.

"When?"

"Today. I'll pick you up at seven. Now hold still or I'll do it for you."

She didn't have a chance to respond because as soon as Stefan finished what he needed to say, his mouth worked on her lower lips.

Stefan returned from his lunch break more than satisfied.

:::

Raina looked around the lunch room and smiled when she saw a particular someone and made her way over. He too was looking for a special someone and smiled when he saw her making her way over to the booth. He stood up once she was near and pressed a kiss to her lips before she slid in across from him.

"How is your day so far?" Raina asked.

"Much better now that I can finally see you." Joe said causing her to blush.

"I called my mom last night so I could tell her about us."

"Yeah? What did she say?"

"Well by the time I was going to tell her, my dad walks in the room and ruined it all."

"Why didn't you just tell them then?"

"I have different ways that I want to say it. With my mom I can be blunt and come right out and say it, but with my dad I have to talk to him for a while."

Joe nodded and started on his cheese burger before it got cold. School lunch was already little tasting and he didn't want the flavor to be completely out of the meal.

"Oh, and guess what happened too last night." Raina said chewing.

"What?"

She swallowed what was in her mouth and took a sip of water before she began.