Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! If you don't follow me on Tumblr (or even if you do) you probably wouldn't know that my computer had died on me about 4 months ago so that's why I took a break on posting new stories for a while as I uploaded/posted the last few chapters of Lock And Key (uploaded through my iPad) but now, I got a new laptop for Christmas and as I was taking my "break" I started writing this story which is already done so I should post 2/3 times a week depending. I hope you all enjoy this, this story is different from the rest and you are a faithful reader then you'll see why as/when you read. I hope that you all enjoy it and please leave reviews and comments telling me what you think/how you feel!

Pairings: MAINLY Stefonnie (Stefan/Bonnie) but there is Bamon (Damon/Bonnie)!

FYI: When you see the horizontal line that means that what's in between the lines is a flashback, there will be a horizontal line before and at the end of the flashback (what you're about to read is a flashback) (there will be one flashback per chapter).

-------

Stefan couldn't keep his mouth closed if he tried. Just staring at her beauty and her mysterious eyes and her perfect mouth and oh-so soft lips. He was going to tell her today, he couldn't wait any longer and for the first time since they've been dating he couldn't wait for the check to come.

He remembers staring at her this exact same way almost a year ago in the cafeteria at school. She had no idea who he was, but he made sure to know as much about her as he could from his friends that shared the same classes with her. From what he gathered, she was outgoing and very smart. She loves to sing and dance and write which was something that they had in common. He was going to write her a poem but his buddies told him that his idea was stupid so instead he just walked up to her and asked her out. Her rejection crushed him but his dad told him to give her some time then ask her again. When the time came to ask her again, she agreed but only if they go as friends but little did she know Stefan would've given her her first kiss at age eleven. It was at the end of their date at the park and Stefan walked her home then just planted one on her. Her eyes went wide once their lips disconnected and he almost felt like he made a mistake but he saw her blush slightly and soon a smile was wide on her face. He kissed her cheek this time having her warm skin heat his lips then he casually walked away. A kick was to his step, and the next day she sat beside him at lunch.

Fast forward a year later they were still going strong, both of them in their first official relationship and Stefan knows for sure that he's going to marry this one, definitely not any time soon, but she was the one. They held hands as he was walking her back to her house and he wished that he had a car but knew if he behaved well enough his parents would buy him one for his sixteenth birthday. He really wished that he had a car when he felt rain drops and soon the whole sky started crying. They were soaked in less than a minute and Stefan started jogging still holding her hand trying to find a spot to get them out the rain. Luckily, he found a store that had an extended roof for occasions like these and brought them under it. He smiled at her hair that was sticking to the sides of her face and he didn't know if it would help much but he took off his jacket and threw it over her shoulders once she started to shake.

"We should wait for the rain to cool town a little." Stefan said and she nodded. He wrapped her in her arms then pulled away after a minute to stare in her eyes. "Bonnie, I love you."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"When? How long?"

"I think I've always have honestly, I just feel it more. When we're not together you're all I think about and when we're together I just can't stop my staring because you are the most beautiful woman on the planet and I love you."