ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20 - 𝕊𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕥

Começar do início

"What? No, sweetheart. Why would we go back? We just came." Taehyung lets out a sigh in relief but bites back his grin.

He really doesn't want to go back so early and that nickname which Jungkook calls him, makes him feel something deep inside his chest. He feels greedy. Greedy for Jungkook's affection.

He is loving every second with Jungkook here. They got to know each other a lot in just 2 days. It makes Taehyung feel like knowing the other a little more.

They can't spend time together in Korea like this so the red beauty doesn't want to lose this chance. 

And also proving his brain wrong is still an important work which is left to do. Taehyung isn't rushing anything. He is doing everything carefully so that in the end he doesn't regret. 

Jungkook leads their way to the helicopter. Their hairs are hitting with the rough blow of the air. They can't even look at each other properly for the crazy wind.

So, Jungkook quickly steps inside the helicopter and then helps the younger to step inside. 

They sit on their respective seats. Taehyung notices a boy coming towards them. Jungkook gives the boy a small smile which makes Taehyung curious.

The ravenette never smiles looking at any of his workers. He is too cold with his workers and that's the one thing Taehyung realized in those two days. But seeing him offering a small smile to this unknown boy makes Taehyung observe the boy closely.

The boy is wearing a black suit and pants, as usual like other workers or guards here. His brown hairs are gelled at one corner which makes his small face a bit broad. He is smaller than Jungkook in height and age as well. 

Taehyung sees several tattoos under his ears and back of his neck as well. He just saw a few lines as they were hiding under his perfectly ironed black suit. A Bluetooth device is on his right ears along with several earrings. 

He is smiling widely at Jungkook as they hugged each other. Taehyung now raises his brow.

Jungkook hugs his workers? He must not be any guard or worker here.

Finalizing the result, Taehyung looks at his face once again. For some reason, the red-haired is feeling something odd with this boy. He doesn't know why but his smile and expressions all are seeming..........fake to him. 

To clear his curiosity, Jungkook looks at him and says pointing at the boy beside him, "Taehyung, meet Jae. My most reliable alliance….umm I mean friend here in China."

Jungkook pauses as he flashes a nervous grin to Taehyung which makes the said male feel awkward as well. 

The boy named Jae smiles looking at Taehyung as he bows respectfully. Jungkook then looks at Jae and says, "Jae, this is Taehyung. He is my…."

Jungkook and Taehyung both look at each other at the same time when the elder stuck in that line.

Taehyung feels his heart pounding harshly against his chest as he wonders what will be Jungkook's answer. 

The elder gives a soft smile to Taehyung and says, "He is someone very special."  

Taehyung exhales shakily as his breath feels heavier. Why is it so important to him to know what he meant to this man? But that one 'special' word makes him feel giddy.

Taehyung also bows as he says, "Hi. Nice to meet you, Jae." 

Jae also smiles widely saying, "Nice to meet you too, sir." 

Jungkook gives a soft smile as he says looking at Taehyung, "He is my most trusted man here. If you need anything or any help in my absence, ask him without any hesitation, okay?"