surprise

JISOO POV

"ok we're now done , thank you for your hard work , we will have a meeting tomorrow with sajangnim. About your albums" Teddy smile at both of us , we bowed before we leave the studio. I see a black car waiting outside when i see Lisa get out from the car. "She bought new car already? Pfft" chaeng mumbled and run away to get Lisa. I just shake my head and smile. instead of hugging Chaeyoung that are excited to see her , she get her way towards me and that makes me burst into laugh. "YAHHH IM EXCITED TO MEET YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T? UNBELIEVABLE" chaeng rolls her eyes. "I know you want foods from me. Get inside a car and take those snacks" lisa laugh. "I love you so much!" Chaeng quickly run to get her snacks without minding me and Lisa. "But i love this girl the most" lisa pinch my cheeks and hugs me. "It's hurt!" I slap her shoulder. She intertwined her hand with me and make our ways to her car. Once we arrive at the car , im shocked that Rosè not alone in the car. "New manager?" I ask her. "No" she said smiling. I open the car door when i see Jennie greet me happily with her gummy smile. "Jennn??? Why are you here?!" I excitedly say and hugs her. "Mama Lipa invited me to join her lunch, i met lisa so we fetch you unnie" she smile. She looks happy. Her eyes no more sad. What happened? I smile sweetly and enter the car. "Where are we going?" Rosé asked munching her favourite snacks in her mouth. "Somewhere" lisa said driving away from the building. I miss this so much, 4 of us in a car while talking about our works , BLINK and even some variety shows . I noticed Jennie become really happy and non stop saying she's excited. I think she slowly recovered from all pain before. Well, it's make me happy. This is what i want. A happy jennie. Not a silent jennie riding in a car together with me and Lisa or even Rosè. Im glad she talk alot today. While Lisa holding my hand while driving and smile like an idiot or she really an idiot for me. I see Rosè stares at me and make a 'wtf ? Another drama?' look. I see Jennie staring at lisa and me too but she just smile. "Lisayaa" jennie softly chuckled. "Yesss?" Lisa reply back. "Im so excited for Tonight you know" i see jennie chuckled again. But why? She and lisa get back? Again? I quickly get my hand off from Lisa's. She look at me confusedly before nodded as i make a tired face. I think they're together again.

ROSÈ POV
"Why the fuck are we here duh . I thought we going to a restaurant? Eat a gred A lamb chops?" I sigh heavily as i see we arrive at trampoline park. Kids and some romantic couples also playing here. "Duh can you just forget about food for a while?" Lisa smack my head not too hard . "Yshhhhh" i stares deadly at her. "Enough Rosie let's go now" Jennie bring me excitedly leaving lisa and jisoo alone. "Are you okay?" I ask jennie as she start jumping on the trampoline happily like a kid. "Yeah. Why?" She ask doing weird poses while her body jump over and over because of the trampoline. "But you see lisa and ji--" "im good rosie.. plus , i support them already" she smile sweetly. It's causing me to open my eyes widely and even closing my eyes a while and see if she's really jennie that i know. Jennie that i know is known as a queen of jealousy. She won't share anything especially when it comes to someone that she love. Like Lisa. But today? I standing in front of her staring at her , from head to toe , as she continues jumping happily together with some kids. "You-- sup--support?" I ask making sure it's not wrong. "Yeah. Won't you believe me?" She ask sitting her ass on the trampoline and smile again. "Remember what Seungri always say?" She ask. "If you want everything goes back to normal , you need to accept the truth , learn to move on and forget all bullshits that ever happened before?" I replied. "That's it!" She hugs me . "It's kinda hurt for me but then , i dont want to ruin my friendship with jisoo. She's my unnie , my sister , my friend , bestie. I want her to be happy. And lisa? I want the best for her. I really hate myself for not treating lisa well like she did. Karma comes and get me . It's truly hurt chaeng , but that's it. No matter what , i will never let myself drown in an ocean that full with black stories inside. You know what i mean?" She smile and sigh. "where's jennie the queen of jealousy that i know?" I still looking at her speechlessly. "You're too dramatic you know?" She slap my shoulder before joining lisa and jisoo that happily jumping and teasing each other. As jennie joined , they become more happy and i see jennie couldn't stop laughing and teasing lisa and jisoo by saying 'Lisoo ! Lisoo !' "brat, wont you join us?" Lisa shout at me. I smile and join them jumping high on the trampoline. Everyone's happy , everyone's laughing , everyone's teasing each other , everything back to normal. Life full with laughter , no fight and i swear it's the happiest moment after a long time.

SKIP TIME
DINNER

JENNIE POV
im wearing my blue dress and drive away to Lisa's house. Everyone preparing themselves so i decided to come to lisa to help her. "Lisaya" i said knocking the door . Later on i see lisa wearing simple hoodie and sweat pant. "Why are you wearing this?" I ask confusedly. "Paparazzi is anywhere u know" she smile and offer me some drink. "That's true then" i sigh. "Won't you wears something that can cover your face too?" She ask looking at me from head to toe. "Mind if i wear your clothes then? Heheh" i laugh awkwardly. "Take it upstairs" she laugh . "Thank you" i said leaving her and walk away to upstairs. I choose to wear white Champion hoodie and also white sweat pants. Since she's tall , the hoodie and sweat pants kinda big and long for me. As long as i get out , she couldn't stoo laughing and i rolled my eyes. "Yah what's funny" i said slapping her. "It's cute thoooo" she laughed again. "Pffft" i mumbled. She wipes the tears that falling down because of too much laughter. "Fine fine let's go now duh" i punch her back not too hard and get her car key. We will go using a car only. Means we will fetch Jisoo and Rosè that resting in our dorm. "Ok mandukie~" she chuckled. I couldn't help but to smile. I didn't try to flirt but this moment will be really important for me. She drive all way to our dorm. "Remember our strategy manoban" i said looking at cities light. "Ok ma'am" she smile. "Thank you" she stated. "No problems" i winked. "Yow that's the hottest one" she smirk. "I know and will always the hottest" i said proudly. She just caressed my hair before continue driving.

"Just wait Jisoo!!" I smile and excitedly for the upcoming moment later on. I told Lisa to confess her feelings and ask to be a girlfriend so it's wont be too late before some artist come over to confess their feelings toward jisoo.