'lets couple'

JISOO POV
I wake up when i hear loud snored besides me. I open my eyes and look besides me. "Beautiful with a loud snored pfft" i laughed when hearing Alice snoring really loud. Where's jennie? Where's Lisa? I asked myself when i look around and they're not here. I get up and see a bed with no one laying there. I move to bathroom and do my morning routine. Then i get out from the room and walk downstairs to check if they're there. "Woahh it's yummy" i heard Lisa's voice . I then arrived at the kitchen when Jennie greet me a good morning. "Woah already in good terms?" I asked. Jennie nodded while Lisa? She didn't say anything and just scroll something in her phone. "Did Alice and Rosie awake already?" Jennie asked while bringing a chicken soup. She put it at the table and take spoons and bowls from the cabinet. "Not yet , well , I'll wait them up" i said and leaving both of them there again.

ROSÈ POV
"Yah chipmunk , stop dreaming and wake up , your foods is waiting" someone slap my shoulder. I open my eyes and Jisoo slap my shoulder and it's really hurt "ouuuuuchh" i mumbled. I wake up and yawned. "Wake up bish" Jisoo said again. "Fineeeee" i get up lazily from the bed. "Wake Alice too , let's have breakfast together" Jisoo said again . I nodded and slap Alice's ass. "Stupid lawyer ,  wake up now and let's have some breakfast" Alice wake up directly and slap me right at my left legs. "Ouch" i shout in pain "why did our morning full with slaps????!!!" I mumbled and  rub my legs. "That's what we supposed to do oh yeah" Jisoo said closing the door. I go to bath room to brush my teeth and put some make up on. 3 minutes later , i get out from the bathroom. While Alice doing jer morning routine , i change my clothes to Lisa's shirt. Yeah , her body and my body is kinda same. Sometimes , we even own same size of clothes. Later on , me and Alice together going downstairs .

NOBODY POV
They finally sitting all together at the kitchen. Jennie cooked chicken soup with fried rice for all of them , while Lisa preparing hot coffees for everyone. Jisoo seems to be quiet all the time , Rosè and Alice enjoyed their foods. Same goes to other members. But Jisoo's attitude make Lisa uncomfortable and she couldn't stop staring at Jisoo . She even ask if there something disturbing but Jisoo said that she's alright and she just tired for yesterday. After eating together , they all at the living room eating fruits while watching 'Playing with Fire' movie. Jennie and Lisa sit beside each other while Jisoo and Rosie sit against them. Alice between all of them. All time , Jisoo seems disturbed and think something else. She's not focus on the movie. While Jennie and Lisa flirting with each other. Rosie thought that they're a good friends now without knowing that they're in relationship.
.
SKIP TIME
NOBODY POV
It's already 1pm and rosè decided to go to Alice's home while Alice need to meet her friends. Jisoo want to go too , but Lisa stopped her. Lisa told Jisoo that she can send Jisoo home if she want to. So Jisoo nodded.

JISOO POV
Me and Lisa now in car , as usual she drive us to my house while Jennie alone at Lisa's house. "Hey , something wrong isn't?" She suddenly said when i keep staring at the sunlight. "Ah , im good . Why would you say that?" I lied. But deep inside im really hurt. I feel betrayed. It's painful!

Flashback

JISOO POV
After waking those sisters , i leave the room to go to Jennie and Lisa again. But when i was at the stairs , i could hear their conversation. "Babe , i wonder if we could have a dinner date later , pls?" Jennies said . Did she just called Lisa babe? "Hmmm , I don't know yet Jen , might be busy " Lisa explained. "Pleaseeeee" Jennie said again , begging Lisa. Wtf? Did im dreaming? I slap myself. "Ouch" it's real! "Hmm , fine then bae" Lisa said. Jennie sounds so happy that she jump over and over. Wtf is dis? My tears falling down when i hear them. "So they're in relationship now?" "But how about me? LISA how bout me?" I shout inside my heart. Today , I'm planning to say and confess about my feelings to Lisa , i love her , i like her , i want her to be mine. But guess what? Luck is not at my side. Jennie got Lisa back. I started to lose hope. "Another chance for Jen , and it's the ending of the story, they will be happy" i mumbled again. I cried more. After bout 2 minutes crying at the stairs , i get up and walk to the toilet and wipe my tears , and stay inside for a while so my eyes won't swollen and didn't turn red. Then i leave and act like i didn't hear their conversation.

End flashback!

Jennie really lucky then. I look at Lisa and smile. "Lis , do you love me?" I ask suddenly and she shocked a bit. "What do you mean? Of course i do" she answered while driving. "I mean more than friends , sisters?" I ask again. She gulped. "Y-yeah?" She replied back. "Then let's couple , i love you , i like you and i want you" i said. She looked at me confusedly but I don't mind her. "C-couple??" She said. Im quiet for meantime.
"Yes".

A/n: yuhuuuuu another 1 chapter today , i cleaned my room since morning so I won't able to update , but as i promise yesterday , I'll update even if it's a midnight. Lub you and stay safe✊🏻✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿💜💜💜💜