WHAT IF?

JISOO POV

After having dinner with my family, me and Lisa goes upstairs to talk with each other. Lisa come bringing 2 cans of beers and give 1 can beer to me, i accepted it and drink it up. "Thought you don't want to drink alcohol" i smile while looking at the night sky feat beautiful light from cities. She just laugh and drink her beer. "I've heard that tomorrow will have fireworks display, and they have also prepare some random activities for anyone, do you wanna come?" Lisa said while sipping her drink. "Cool, how did u know about that?" I asked her. "Well, your brother wanted to bring your sis in law to have a date before they get engaged. Guess we should come to and create some memories together" she explained, i nodded and drink mine again. "Lis" i said after 2 minutes of silence between us. She looked at me and make a 'what' look. " Can i ask something?" I said and she nodded. "You still love jennie? I mean, what if Kai and Jennie break up? And she want you again. What you gonna do?" I said. "Oh , I don't know Jisoo, my mind tell that i need to forget about her but i can feel that i still love her. Im stuck between my mind and my feelings" she  said again. I nodded and smiled. " We should come in now, it's cold already" she said while hugging me , im wearing short shirt as i thought it would be hot tonight. "Change your clothes later got me?" She said again and let me enter my room first. "Well, can you sleep with me?" I said as she about to leave. She looked at me "are you scared huh?" She laughed , "nooo, it's just , i want to sleep with someone today" i said. Jowoo come and hugs Lisa. Jowoo is my newphew and he totally really closed to Lisa. "Can i sweep with u Lisa" he said as he already bring his pillow and his favourite toy, Spiderman toy and waiting for Lisa answer. Lisa look at me, seems like she asking me if i want Jowoo to sleep together with me and Lisa tonight. "Sure let him" i said. Lisa carry him and take the pillow from Jowoo's hand. "I'll take my pillow first then" she said. I stopped her "no it's okay, i have lots here" i said. He nodded and let Jowoo come in.  Jowoo lay between both of us but then he stand up . "I don't want here, omma , u should sleep here" he patted his place and asked me if i can sleep at between both of them. Yes, he called me omma since he want it. I have no choice but to sleep between both of them. "Goodnight omma , goodnight Lisa" he said before closing his eyes. "He's so cute" lisa said as she patted Jowoo's hair. "I know, just like me" i said and she laughed. "Well , goodnight Jisoo" she said and closing her eyes and wrap her arm around Jowoo's waist. I smiled looking at both of them. I turn off the light and sleep too.

JENNIE POV

After 20 minutes walking, i arrived. "I dont love him at all, but using me to cover his relationship is another level of pain" i mumbled myself. I opened door's house and greeted by Mandu, my dog, i smiled and hugs him. My mum come from kitchen bringing her drink. "How's the date baby?" My mum said and take a sip of her coffee i guess. I just smiled and not answering her. "Hey? Is it went well?" She asked me again. "Yeah i guess, goodnight mum love you" i said leaving her behing. I entered my room and goes to my bathroom, i remove my make up as I ready to sleep. After done, i change my shirt to yellow hoodie. As i look at my mirror i realized something. "Ah, did i miss Lisa already? I'm wearing her hoodie" i smile at myself. I lay myself at my bed and check my phone. I opened my Instagram and scroll my newsfeed. But then, when i saw Jisoo's post, totally makes me uncomfortable. She posted a picture of her newphew sleeping together with her and Lisa, Her newphew hugging Lisa and also same to Lisa. I closed my phone and try myself not to get jealous. " I can have a date with Lisa and start a new relationship with her if i bring her here already" i pouted . I cover my face with my pillow and shout. "I miss you damn manoban!" I said.
But then, my tears suddenly fall. "What if she dont want me? What if Jisoo in love with her? What if she love other people?" I think. For a long time crying, i fall asleep with light still on all night.