hints

JENNIE POV
i wake up when Lisa told me to eat my breakfast. "Where am i?" I asked her when i feel it's not Lisa's nor my house. "It's Alice's house" she said offering me a porridge and a cup of coffee. I don't wanna eat it at first but she force me to eat. I have no choice but to eat it as she feed me. "You're sick . Wanna go to hospital later?" She asked while worriedly taking my body temperature. I shake my head because i don't want my fans worried once they knew that im sick. "Haist Jennie , you really need to" she said smiling at me. "I don't want our fans worry about me" i sigh.  "They will be more worry when they know you're sick yet not going to hospital to have a check up" she rolled her eyes. I smile and ping her cheeks , i gonna break her  heart again. I suddenly start crying. She looking at me confusedly and then wipe my tears with her both hand. "Why are you crying uh? Still remember bout what happened yesterday?" She asked me while caressing my both hand.. she then hugs me tightly. "I love you so much" she said, i hugs her back as tight as i can. "Yah don't make any scene , im still single here" Alice come while bringing some medicine for me. We both laughing at her. "Where's Rosie?" I asked. "Well , she said wanna prepare foods for you but seems like she eat it already , then glad I hurriedly cook for you" she said while pointing at the porridge that Lisa bring just now. I said thank you and she leave me and Lisa alone again. "Babe" she said looking at me as i keep spacing out. "Hm?" I said looking at her. "Is there something disturbing you? You can tell me about it , remember , mo secret between us?" She said caressing my hair. I sigh. I really wanna tell her , but if i did , we will not able to meet our fans or singing or do anything that we always do together as a BLACKPINK. I don't wanna waste their career just for this. I have no choice. "Nah im goood" i said faking my smile. "Jisoo's here too?" I ask as i heard Rosè shouting Jisoo's name. "I think so" she said checking outside. I was about to get up when she stopped me. "Just rest first" she said helping me to lay on the bed. "But i wanna meet them" i pouted. "No Jennie, you're sick. Stay here and take a rest or let's go to hospital now" she said. "Arghhh fine fine manoban" i sighed. She shake her head and smile. "I'll just talking to them" she said. "Go on long leg" i teased her. She rolled her eyes. "Dumpling!" She said laughing and close the door. I smile. 'i wanna miss this so much' i said before closing my eyes for taking a rest so i can talk to all of them.

. JISOO POV
i come to Alice's house because my member are all here right now. But guess im not alone , Jowoo and Moonbyul join me too. I admit it that Moonbyul and Jowoo get closed Really fast! Just like Jowoo and Lisa. Jowoo even ask Moonbyul to buy him a new toy. She wanna buy it but i stopped her. She can't waste  her money for that little boy like Lisa always does before. I also bring some kimbap and rice cake with me so that we can eat together.
"JISOOOO!!!!! YAHHHH IM REALLY CRAVING FOR KIMBAP!" Rosè shout , instead of hugging me , she take the foods from my hand and directly put it on the living room's table. I just can laugh while Moonbyul asking me why did she really obsessed with foods. "You know , without foods she's not rosè she's Park Chaeold" i whispered cause Moonbyul to laugh. "That's funniest one HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laugh . "Play there Jowoo" i said , my newphew nodded and play with the toys that we bring from home before. "How's Jendeuk?" I ask rosè that now biting kimbap that haven't been slices yet. "She's getting better , just small fever she wanna eat too" she said while licking her hand. "Ohh" i said . Then Lisa come to all of us. I'm still upset at her , and i think she did the same too. "Yow" Moonbyul greet her, she greet Moonbyul back with their bestie style. "Where's Jennie?" Moonbyul ask her. "Well i told her to take a nap first" she said while taking a bite of the kimbap that Alice gave.

JENNIE POV
i heard a loud noise from down there. I open my eyes slowly and rub it.then i look at my sides , i went shocked when i see Moonbyul sleeping beside me. Eww smell like soju. I quickly get up from the bed and get out from the room , once i arrive downstairs , i see that Alice and Lisa drunk crazily while Rosè now drunk about foods. I shake my head. I saw Jisoo get out from upstairs too. "Hey hey , sorry they're drunk , i accidentally give them the soju that are in mineral water. I thought it just a water so i add it in the ribena drinks. Without i realising they're now drunk" she said laughing awkwardly. "HAHAHA. IT'S OKAY UNNIE" rosè shout from the couch while kissing the snacks that she hold. "Aren't im the one that suppose to answer that?" I laugh , Jisoo did the same. "unnie can we talk?" I said after we both sitting at the kitchen. "Hm??" She said while drinking her water. "If something happens , please , don't blame me ? Im really afraid" i said looking down. "Huh? Why ? Something happen?" She ask looking at me worriedly. "Nah , just wanna say it.... Been keeping it in my heart since before" i lied. She nodded. "Don't worry im here as always" she smile while hugging me. "And one more thing , please be happy too" i said. She look at me. "What happened?". She ask again. I just smiling . "WHYWAHHHHAH I WILL SLWEOOOOPPP" Alice shouted. "i think we should bring her to her room now" i said changing the topic. She nodded and we carry Alice to her room.