hi and bye

Hi it's me again! Thanks for supporting me and first book before it's such a great time to get love from all of you. So since pandemic again we're stuck in our own house which kinda bored for me. So i decided to write another stories. Can yall support me like you used to? Thanks!

2nd story
My devil is my angel

Synopsis:
Jennie is one of the best , beautiful and creative girl in her school. no one's know that she's living alone. After her mother died with unknown caused, she sold her parent's house to get money for her studies and to make her own living. Until one day, a devil approached her. What will happen to Jennie?

3rd book
Loco

Synopsis:
Lisa is being called as 'Loco' for killing a lot of people. Other than that, about 20 people had been killed at once after she bombed her own place. She invited the 'choosen' one to her housewarming party and killed those person without any guilty. One day, she met Jennie, a lawyer that handling her dad's case 3 years ago. Jennie and her dad had been working together, investigating Lisa's dad death, even tho it had stopped 3 years ago. Lisa as the only daughter of Luca, decided to help Jennie and her dad to investigate the case futher and make sure those person repay what he or she have done. However, Jennie didn't know that Lisa is a maniac and a mafia leader since Luca was a policeman. What will happen next?