LISOO MOMENT PT4

LISA POV
"Am i blind not to see all your moves before? Am i that stupid for wasting my time loving people that didn't love me at all instead of loving you?" I said in my heart when i remembered Yiwon and Jisoo's mum Words just now. Like , it's totally unbelievable, she have been in love with me for a long time, seeing every moment of me and Jennie, hearing to my happy storied I've created with Jennie. Why don't she just tell me before? I hold my breath and let it out slowly.
"To the earth lisa!" Jisoo shouted as i spacing out. Jisoo quickly sit besides me and looked at me. "Miss Jennie?" She said and smirk. "Nooo, just something to think" i said and smiled. She makes an "ohh" mouth and take her phone. "Ah i wonder what Chipmunk doing right now? Eating?" Jisoo said and call someone. "Maybe too" i laughed . "Chipmunk!!!! I miss you" she said when rosè pick up her call. "Unnie!!!!" Rosè shouted on call too. "How's day?" Jisoo asked Rosè that sound eating something. "Really great! I finally ate barbeque pork yesterday and only God could tell you all my feelings after eating that yesterday!" She said excitedly. "Greaaat, well, after we done with holiday, we should have a barbecue at our dorm." Jisoo said again. "Yea, btw, where's Lisa? I miss manoban so much" rosè said makes me chuckle. "Yah! How dare you Miss park" i shouted next to Jisoo. "Awwwww my baby looks happy theree" she makes a cute voice. "Totally!" I said. "Well , gonna stop this call because i wanna eat right now" Rosè laughed . "Yah it's dont even 30 minutes" Jisoo teased her. "Awww unnie, but Kimbap and Jjangjamyeon is calling me" she makes a baby voice. "Woah fine fine, take care rosie!!!" Jisoo said and stop the call. Then she make another call, and i might think it's Jennie. "Helo unnie" lazy voice pick up the call, guess she might just woke up in this time. "Manduks, you awake this late" Jisoo said "im tiredddd" Jennie said again and yawning. "Why are you calling?" Jennie said again. "Woah can't i call my members when i miss them?" Jisoo pouted.  Jennie laughed. "Where's Lisa?" She asked about me. "Why?" Jisoo said. "Can i talk to her". I whispered to Jisoo telling her that im downstairs but Jisoo tell her that I'm just besides Jisoo. I have no choice but to talk to her. "Hello" i said on call. "I'll wait outside" Jisoo said leaving me alone with the call. "How's day? You looks happy there" she said "yeah totally happy." I said again. "Can we talk later?" She asked sounds begging. "Im sorry but i promised Jisoo to go outing with her today. Maybe next time? Well bye" i hung up the call. Jisoo come back and slap my shoulder. "Ouchhhh" i shouted. " Why did you slaap me?" I said confusedly "i still wanna talk to her!" Jisoo pouted. "Ouch cute" i said and cupped her chubby cheeks.

SKIP TIME

JISOO POV
it's 7pm and it's time for me and Lisa leave the house to have a fun. "We will come late tonight" i said leaving the house with Lisa, Yiwon and my brother. Im sitting besides Lisa and let My brother drives and let Yiwon sit next to him. Yiwon keeps looking at Lisa and it's give me a confusion. I've tried to think that it's all accidentally. But as i think, Lisa also keeps looking at Yiwon. "Have any secret to share?" I asked both of them. They didn't speak any words and just changes the topic.
For about 20 minutes from our house, we finally arrive. There's lot of people here. "Well, we need to separate, i wanna spend my time with my future wife" he said while kissing Yiwon's forehead. "Well see you later" both of them leaving me and Lisa alone. "Bye and yeah Lisa, remember what I've told  you" Yiwon said . "What's she told you?" I asked her. "My secret' she teased me and run away. "yah come back lalisa!" I chase after her.

SKIP TIME

Me and Lisa spending time mostly playing together , we  riding the roller coaster, going to ghost houses ,  sharing our foods together and other lot of things.  It's the best moments I've ever experienced in my life, spending your time together with your crush, can you imagine it? Oh my gosh it's totally happiness! Now me and Lisa at SHOOT THE FRUIT AND GET UNICORN games center. Lisa told me she wanted to get the beautiful unicorn for me. "Yah lisa, you've already spending half of your pocket money for thag unicor! Stop it!" I said but she's stubborn. "I can get my money again tomorrow" she said.  Last shoot, for her, she finally get the unicorn. "IM PROFESSIONAL!" She said whole hugging me. "For you" she said and gives me the unicorn.
I couldn't hold myself and smile widely. "Thanks" i said and give her a kiss on her cheeks. "Alaa welcome" she winked. "We should name this unicorn." She said again while letting her hand up to my shoulder. "Lisoo?" She suggested. "Why LISOO?" I said. "Well, it's our unicorn but heiii it's time for the firework display come on faster!" She dragged me together with our Lisoo. Once we arrived at the Place where we can see people playing with the fire work.  When it's started , the dark sky are full with fireworks and it's totally makes me really happy. Suddenly, someone's touch my back from behind, i turn around and shocked. "Jennie?"