tell me when you're ready

JENNIE POV
I wake up and yawned when i hear my phone ringing. I pick it up and rub my eyes.

On call:
Manager: hey Jennie , sorry to disturb but did you check the email that i sent to you yesterday?
Me: sorry mr, but i have no time yesterday to check it , besides I haven't open my laptop yet...
Manager: ohh ,may check it now? You have a really important message , check it before 12am later okay?
Me: work to do?
Manager: i think too , sajangnim told me to not open it and sent it directly to yours .
Me: hmm I'll check it later then.
Manager: sure sure.

I put my phone on the bed and sigh. "Seriously" i said mumbling about what should i do now. "Babee" i shouted and Lisa come out from the bathroom. "Why bae?" She said laying herself on my body. "I might be back later to my own home" i said sighing. "Ha? Why?" She ask me. "Well maybe i have something to do , sajangnim just sent me a message just now" i said showing her the message that sajangnim sent a minute ago after my manager hang up the call.  She nodded as she understands me. "Want me to get you home then?" She said kissing my neck. "Yeahhhhh of course" i said and kiss her cheeks and hugs her as tight as i can. "I wuv  you so much" i said kissing her forehead many times. She smile and kiss my lips. "I love you too three forever" she said in our kiss.

SKIP TIME
Im finally arrive at my house and Lisa bid a goodbye before continuingly driving. I enter my room and lay myself on the bed. Kuma and Kai not with me because i will back to Lisa's house again later after done the meeting. "Hmm , it's start on 6:45 pm , should i sleep first then?" I said hugging my pillow "or nah" i said , i pick my phone and video calling my only and only one , Lisa.

Video call:
Lisa: hey babe everything alright? Why are you calling?
Me: nahh , i just miss you hehehehe
Lisa: awww HAHAHA , well , did you eat your lunch already babe? Or you want me to order it and tell them to deliver it to your home?
Me: nah , im not hungry babe... Babe , what you doing right now?
Lisa: well , just playing my game , when you call me..
Me: did i disturb? You can continue playing with it then I'll hang up.
Lisa: no no no , it's okay , i can play while talking to you too hehehe
Me: awwww , what game it is??
Lisa: the game that i bought from game station last time , COD.. i heard it can be played in ps4 so yeah i bought it.
Me: ohhhh , why won't you play it when i was there before? Afraid i might break the cd again? HAHAHAHA
Lisa: glad you knowwww
Me: babe , i wanna go sleep , please don't hang up okay?? Wake me up later 4:30pm. Can you?
Lisa; sureee , sleep tight mandu whoops
Me: yah!
Lisa: i luv you so much!
Me: aisehhhhh love you too manobannn aka long leg lisa
Lisa: yah just sleep !
Me: alright alright.

I smile and closed my eyes to take a nap while she's playing with her games.

SKIP TIME
"Wake up babe" "wake up" Lisa shouted that make me awake. "Hmmm?" I said opening my eyes slowly and yawning. "It's 4:30 babe" she  said smiling. "Huh? Ohhh okay babe" i said getting up from my bed. "Hang it up and go take a bath first , eat first okay?" She said.. "okay then , i love you" i said. About to hang up. "Love you moree" she said. We smile and kiss each other thru the phone before i hang it up.
I went downstairs and find something to eat at the fridge. "Anything that you want ma'am?" My maid asked. "Nah I'll just eat some apples" i said. "But i can cook for you ma'am" she said. "hmm , cook for me just a small amount of fried rice and also prepare some kimchi for me" i said , she smiling and start cooking. I went back upstairs and take a bath first. Minutes later , i finally done with my bath and went downstairs back. "Here your foods" The maid said giving me a plate of food and a really small amount of kimchi.  I start eating it while she start clean and wash everything that she use to cook.
After eating i rushly take my handbag and car key and get out from my house. "I'll back soonn" i shout and my maids bid me a goodbye.
As soon as i enter my car , i drive away yo avoid the traffic jam since people might be going home in this time.

SKIP TIME
YG BUILDING
I finally arrived in front of YG building , I don't know why would i suddenly become so nervous? I get out from the car and guard there bowed at me. I bowed back and give them my car key so they can put it at parking lot. I get inside the building and a guard come to me. He then lead me to Mr. Yang room. "Whatever it is later , don't be too nervous okay?" He said when we finally arrived in front of Mr. Yang's door. i breath in for seconds before breathe out. I nodded as he leave. 'hwaiting!' i cheers myself. Fuhh. *KNOCK KNOCK!!* "come in" the old man shout. I enter the room and damnit why should i be so nervous right now. He's there sitting while holding a paper with his left hand. "Good evening mr" i bowed. "Good evening , have a sit please" he said and continue looking at the paper. "well , did you read the email that i sent yesterday?" He asked . Oh crap! I forgot! "S-sorry mr. I forgot to" i said looking down hoping that  God will save  me rn. "Hmm it's okay , plus I'll talk bout it here then that's why i called you to come." He said putting the paper next to him. I feel relieved and thanks God he won't shout at me. "Well , what it is mr.? Is it important?" I asked him. He looking at me for a while and sigh. "I don't want my artists to involve in any relationship again you know?" He said that makes me gulped. 'he know bout me and Lisa? No way!' i thought. "And guess you haven't read the breaking news too" he said sighing. "What it is?" I ask to get more information about it. "Well , Mino got caughted out in nightclub and they said that he kissed that girl" i know what the meaning of this. "I won't agree Mr. I'd done with Kai and now him!? Seriously? There's more girl artist that you can use for this shit!" I raise my voice. He know I'll do this , and he shake his head.
"Enter the game or else BLACKPINK will disband. Don't forget that i still have many girl trainees to debut. Leave and tell me when you're ready."