"You did, as you were moaning my name. Oh Dev, oh Dev, yes harder, faster, right there. Then you started shouting, I'm coming, I'm coming over and over, again and again. I loved that. It let me know, even in your dreams, I give you multiple orgasms. I enjoyed it, just not as much as you seemed to." He said while he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his hardness into me. Showing off just how much he enjoyed it.

"Get off me perv," I told him as I got out of bed.

"Oh, I was getting off on it. The only thing that would be better, is if I had the live show, not just the audio."

"Keep dreaming."

"Oh I will, and I know you will too." He said pulling back the blankets, showing himself off in all of his naked glory. I closed my eyes trying to remind myself why I kept my distance from my mate. "You keep dreaming of me, and I promised you we will make it a reality whenever you are ready. Until then it is rosy palm for me and wet dreams for you. All you have to do is ask and I will do whatever you want me to do to you. However, you want it done."

And on that note, I entered my bathroom to take a cold shower. I was definitely more than slick between my legs from my dream, but the beginning of it was more disconcerting than anything. Dreaming about Dev was nothing new. I have been doing that for the last three years, but the part about Bella being down worried me. I think it's that, even though I have been here for three years, she still hasn't met Dex. I think that their time needs to come sooner rather than later. Since Devon seems to be on board, he shouldn't object. He did just say all I had to do is ask and I could have him however I want him, whenever I want him.

The shower door was opened and Devon joined me in the shower. Crap. I forgot to lock the door. This has been happening more and more lately too. He reached out and took the sponge from my hand and worked on scrubbing and rubbing my shoulders, and then worked his way down. He made sure I was perfectly clean from head to toe while lingering on his favorite spots in between. I was taking a cold shower for a reason, damn it Dev. Now I'm nearly panting in need.

As soon as I was clean, I left him wanting in the shower. I hope he enjoys blue balls Monday. I dried and dressed before he came out with a towel hanging low around his waist. Damn, he looks good. He kissed my cheek, leaving to go to his room to get dressed for the day.

I made my way to the kitchen and couldn't help but stare at the spot, that I had been bent over in my dream. My cheeks reddened at the thought.

"Hmmm... What's got, you blushing mate? Don't tell me, your dream was here in the kitchen."

I just smiled and went to fill my coffee cup. Something about it tasted off this morning, so after just one sip, I poured it out. Maybe my creamer has gone bad. Dev raised an eyebrow at me but continued on with his own cup. I went about making breakfast for everyone. Bacon in the oven and French toast on the stove. We were shortly followed by Kelly, Jax, and the boys.

"Yay mommy made French toast. I love French toast. Thank you, mommy. Did you know it was my favorite?" Xavier exclaimed.

"No it's my favorite, " Xander argued back. "Don't tell mommy it's your favorite, when you know it's mine."

"That's enough boys. There is no need to argue over this. It can be both of your favorite." Devon said to the boys giving them a stern look. At this, they sat and quietly ate their food. Dev got up kissed me on my temple and whispered, "I'll see you later baby." In my ear before shouting a love you to the boys and heading out with Jax and Kelly close behind.

I made my own plate and sat to eat. I got about halfway through my breakfast when I had to run to the bathroom. My breakfast was making a second appearance, as it came back up. What is wrong with me. The last time I was sick was..... Oh no. The last time I was sick was because I had horrible morning sickness with the boys.