Chapter 14: Surprise we have a daughter!

While still at the hospital, Elena, Bonnie, Enzo, Alaric, the twins, Matt, Tyler, Damon, Katherine, Jeremy, and Enzo were all confused because Stefan and Caroline were only going to have boys, but they were surprised that Caroline delivered a baby girl. Caroline and Stefan still couldn't figure out how did they have  baby girl but the doctors never said anything. Bonnie said, "That was my surprise for your guys, I wanted Stefan and Caroline to have a baby daughter." Stefan than said, "Bonnie thanks so much!" Bonnie said proudly, "Your welcome, I'm just so glad that I got to witness my two best friends welcome, Jacob Damon, and Matthew Forbes and of course Lily Caroline. 

Caroline decided to make an announcement now that everyone was at the hospital with her, "I want to make a speech, first of all I would like to make a speech to my husband, Stefan. Stefan in the beginning I fell hard for you, I'm madly in love with you, I love you so much, we got married and than we had these 3 magical babies, when I look at you as my husband and the father of my 3 children I keep falling in love with you from day one I had wanted to plane a June wedding and we did it was an amazing wedding, but now at this very moment I look at you and I want to explore the world with you and our children. I love you babe!" Stefan than said, "Caroline, my sweetheart, from day one I didn't know what I was thinking when saying, you and me would never happen, but now as I look at you, I love you because you've helped me through so much darkness from getting my humanity back when Sybil was messing with Damon I wanted to be there for Damon but you came and helped me, you would always protect me from whatever came our way. I just witnessed the most beautiful birth of our 3 children and you did an amazing job, I love you baby!" Elena than said, "Stefan, I'm so happy for you, you're a father now, you've taught me and Damon some things in life like, never give up on each other, always be there whenever the loved one needs you the most. Caroline, you've come a long way from control freak, cheerleader, organizer, and becoming a mother has really changed you, your mom and dad would be so proud of you, I love you!" Damon than said, "Brother, your finally a dad, you've proven to me that being a human can really change you, I mean we lost our mom and dad when we became vampires, we hated each other, we despised each other, we hated what Katherine did to us, but she's changed, I promised you a year of misery but I want to give you years of love and hugs, Caroline, In the beginning I used you as a blood bag, later on when you turned into a vampire, you grew a lot more stronger than any other woman that's been with me, but you would always protect my brother from anything that was going after him, you became a  first time mother to Lizzie and Josie. Than you became a new mommy to Jacob, Matthew, and Lily, I'm so glad that I have you in my life. I love you!" Matt than said, "Caroline, we've been friends in the very beginning, but now when I look at you now, you've accomplished everything in your life, your still a vampire, but you've protected this town from a lot of enemies like, Klaus, Elijah, Kane, Sybil, and so much more. Stefan, you've changed, your human and you can feel what a human feels now and that's love." 

Caroline than said, "Elena I would like you to be Lily's god-mother." Elena than cried and said, "oh my gosh! I would love that." 

Everyone left the room including the babies because they had to get checked, it was just Caroline and Stefan in the room by themselves. 

Stefan's POV: "Babe, you did it, you gave birth to Jacob, Matthew and Lily

Stefan's POV: "Babe, you did it, you gave birth to Jacob, Matthew and Lily. I'm so happy, I knew from the start that you would be the woman that I would marry and have kids with,  you just surprise me everyday. Our love life isn't over." Caroline said, "Babe, my life is just starting to begin with you, because we have so much to look forward, the babies saying, either Daddy, or mommy."