Chapter 13: Jacob Damon, Matthew Forbes, and Lily Caroline are here!

Months have passed by and Caroline is 9 months pregnant and she still had contractions yet with the boys. Stefan laid next to her, Stefan said, "Sweetie, I know you want to deliver the babies now but you look majorly sexy with this pregnant belly, I bet you even look hotter with no clothes on right now." Caroline than said, "You know honey I would love to give birth right here and right now, so let's just have sex and than I can go into labor with the boys." Stefan than said, "Babe, I know you want that but hey I think it's a good idea so come here." Than all of a sudden Caroline peed on her and Stefan's bed and she said, "Honey, it's time!" Stefan said, "Baby I know it's my time to show off!" Caroline than said, "Stefan no, it's' time to go to the hospital and deliver these boys!" Than Stefan got on the phone with, Elena, Bonnie, Katherine, Damon, Alaric, Enzo, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Mom, the girls, and Liz. Stefan got the car ready and he helped Caroline get into the car because Stefan already got the hospital baby clothes  and her clothes ready than he rushed to the hospital than everyone was there. Liz and Lily were there. The girls were so excited because they were finally going to meet there little baby brothers. Stefan than followed his wife, mom, and mother-in-law to the delivery room. Stefan hold on to Caroline because she had to push one of the boys out. The first baby to come out was, Jacob Damon, he looked just like Stefan, next thing you know is Matthew Forbes came out, but something felt weird to the doctors, the doctors said, "Caroline and Stefan we have one more baby that is coming, it's a girl." Stefan and Caroline were surprised because they didn't know that they were going to have a girl. But Caroline delivered, Jacob Damon, Matthew Forbes and Lily Caroline safely. Caroline was done delivering babies. Stefan looked at his daughter and said to her, "Hi sweetheart, I'm your daddy, and this is your mommy but she's sleeping and those are your brothers, Jacob and Matthew. So I think we should call you Lily Caroline, because Lily is your grandmother's name, and Caroline is your mommy's name." Caroline than woke up, than she saw her husband, hold her daughter that was a surprise to her and Stefan. Caroline said, "So did you think of a name to give her?" Stefan than said, "I was thinking Lily Caroline." Caroline than cried because he wanted to name there baby girl's middle name, Caroline. 

Jacob, Matthew, and Lily had to go with there nurses to get checked out, and instantly, Lizzie, Josie, Alaric, Elena, Bonnie, Damon, Enzo, Katherine, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Lily, and Liz came into the room and they got a text from Caroline because Stefan and Caroline wanted to surprise them with a surprise. The nurses came in with, Jacob, Matthew and Lily. Stefan said, "Caroline and I would like to introduce you guys to, Jacob Damon, Matthew Forbes and Lily Caroline. 

Stefan and Caroline were in shock because they didn't know that they were having 3 kids together, but what shocked them the most is that they had a baby girl. Stefan named the baby girl, Lily Caroline was because he wanted to honor his mother and his wife. 

Caroline was in pain because she had given birth to 3 babies.