Chapter 7: Seeing Katherine over the last couple of years!

Later on that day, Stefan, Jeremy, and Damon went to the Gilbert's house to talk to Katherine because the brother's promised to talk to Katherine, to make sure what Jeremy is telling the brother's is true. Jeremy opened the door and the brothers went inside, sometimes the brothers forgot that when they were vampires, that they needed to be invited in the house because according to whoever made the vampire rule book, If someone owns the house than they to be  invited in, so if the person is invited in than realizing that the person there inviting in is a vampire than well there dead. So the brothers went inside, and they saw Katherine in the kitchen making dinner for Stefan, and Damon, because she had a lot to say to the boys. Jeremy went upstairs to give them privacy so the brothers could talk to Katherine. Katherine than said, "Hello Stefan and Damon, you boys might have a lot of questions for me, and I will answer them but first things first, yes I'm human, and I heard that you two are, and Elena is also human, that's amazing, now you're probably thinking why in the world is this bitch Katherine being all nice to us after all the pain and suffering that she caused you? Well after losing my daughter, Nadia I've learned that giving other people misery isn't how life should be, I want to be a friend to you, and everyone else, I'm sorry for what I've put you and your loved ones at risk, I truly am, now that we're human you can't compel me, but wait a minute is that Caroline pregnant?" Stefan and Damon looked back and saw Caroline with a very serious look. Caroline than said, "Hello Katherine, so Jeremy told me quite the story about you, and that he loves you so much that he wants to start a family with you, and why the hell didn't you tell me Stefan?" Stefan than replied, "Sweetheart, I know you have a lot of questions so that's why me and Damon, are here to ask Katherine so Damon could you please let Caroline sit next to me, Honey hold my hand and listen to what she has to say okay." Caroline than holds Stefan and Damon's hands because she was nervous. Katherine than continued, " Like I was saying, I know Jeremy told you his story, it's the truth I feel sorry for what I've done to you to Caroline, I'm sorry, and I'm so happy that you have twin daughters, and that you're having twin sons! I will tell you what I told Jeremy, after losing Nadia, my daughter, I lost everything in my life because I thought that my baby died when Klaus killed my mother/father/family that day. I wish I could show you but I can't because I'm human, and I wanted to surprise Jeremy but now seems like the perfect time, Babe, I'm pregnant!" Jeremy than ran to Katherine and kissed her and her belly, and he said to all of them, "You guys have no idea how much I love Katherine I love her so much that I would like to do the honor and marry you, Katherine Pierce, will you do me the honor and marry me?" Katherine than cried and said, "Yes!" Jeremy than said, " Katherine, and I would like you guys and everyone else to please come to our wedding this year on July 25th, 2020, to our wedding, and Katherine Babe, I'm sorry you were about to finish what you were talking about, I'm going to call Elena and tell her the good news." Katherine than said, "Caroline I never got to see or hold my daughter, Nadia when she was born, but when she died I thought I lost everything till I meet Jeremy, the man of my dreams, now the father of my child and my soon to be husband. I'm sorry I truly am, so what about this guys can we start over?" 

Stefan, Caroline and Damon all said, "Yes!" 

Later on Caroline kissed Stefan, and Damon said, "I think its my time to leave and see my girl, Elena so we can plane our wedding, oh but Stefan drove me here, so when you guys are done let me know, guys!" Caroline and Stefan stopped kissing, but she kissed Damon on the cheek, than said, "Thanks guys for protecting me for so many years from Katherine, but I see now that she wants to change, but when she told about Nadia, and what happened to her Mom/dad I felt terrible. Here's to Jeremy and Katherine and mini Gilbert!" They all screamed, "Cheers!" 

But before they left, Katherine screamed at them, "Hey Guys, I have dinner made for you, I was wondering you guys could stay for dinner?" Caroline, Stefan, and Damon all answered together, "Yes!"