Sora swung the first sword  horizontally as a he fired a single, giant crescent slash from it and immediately swung his second sword vertically to fire a second one. The two slashes fused together forming a cross shaped blast. As it goes towards Yozora, the boy tries to defend himself.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Second Form:Rolling Rain!!!!"

Yozora creates multiple waves of water around him and crouches whilst holding his sword vertically before himself as a method of defense

Yozora creates multiple waves of water around him and crouches whilst holding his sword vertically before himself as a method of defense. As Sora's attack connects, an explosion occured as dust fills the air.

As the dust clears, Yozora is seen with his blade almost completely destroyed, blood running down his face, and breathing heavily. Sora just looks at Yozora with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Yozora, just accept it. You're nothing but a fraud pretending to be a hero. Deep down you already know the truth. Nothing good comes from helping others."

Sora quickly charged at Yozora. As they crossed blades again, another image floods into Yozora's head. He was a child and he was at his village with Nora....yet he was filled with a sense of fear.

"Since you want to be a hero, you must also accept the consequences that come with it. Though we are no heroes, we're nothing but a cursed child. See for yourself!!!!!"

As Yozora and Sora crossed blades at incredible speeds, more and more images flood into Yozora's head. He felt nothing but pain inside of his head, yet he couldn't ignore it. Soon......he remembered....the reason why even he was convinced that he was a cursed child.

~Flashback~
A young Yozora is seen on top of a hill that was covered in snow. As he sat on the hill, someone covered his eyes so he couldn't see them.

"Guess who it is."

"Nora, i can tell its you because of your ki. That and the fact i can still recognize your voice."

The girl in questioned puffed her cheeks as she turned away from Yozora. However when she looked back at him, she saw Yozora making snow angels. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"Yozora.....you've changed."

"Really....how so?"

"Well.....you're smiling more. Plus you're even behaving like a normal child. I'm just....i'm happy i met you."

Yozora didn't say a word as he turned around. The reason for this was because while his expression was emotionless his face was completely red. As this happened, Nora grabbed Yozora's hand.

"Come on. Let's hurry back to your home. Its almost nighttime."

"Nora.........thank you. I'm glad i met you too."

As the two children walk back to Yozora's home, they had to go through the village. When they did, Yozora felt something hitting the back of his head. As he fell on the ground, he saw a rock that was covered in blood lying next to him.

"Get out of here! We don't need a monster in this village."

Yozora quickly pushed Nora away from him. When this happened, lots of adults from the village were throwing rocks at him and beating him with sticks. As this happened, Nora ran towards Yozora.

"Stop this!! What did he ever do to you all to make you claim him as a cursed child?! He's a kind soul that hasn't done anything wrong! If anything is cursed here, its this village!!!!!"

Nora looked at the villagers with pure anger. As this happened a villager with a stick in his hand is walking behind Nora as he is approaching Yozora. Soon the man swung down the stick as he tries to hit Yozora. As Yozora turned around and braced himself, Nora jumped in front of him as she was struck with the stick instead.

"Nora......Nora!!!!"

Yozora held Nora close to him. When he held touched the back of her head, he saw blood on the snowy ground. As he looks at his hand, he saw that his hand was covered in her blood. Soon the villagers approached them.

"That girl....she's been corrupted by that monster! Why else would she try to defend such a beast?!"

"We need these two to leave this village or else we're next."

Yozora's eyes widen as he felt something inside of him snap. He saw a tree branch next to him and picks it up. As the villagers were getting closer, they noticed Yozora was silent for quite a while.

"How dare you..............Nora isn't corrupt.......i'll make you pay....i swear to god.............I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!!"

For a brief moment, screams of pain filled the air. Yozora's mind was blank at the moment. He couldn't forgive them....not a single part of himself wanted to forgive them. He was blinded by his fury. As time passed, Yozora was starting to come back to his senses.

As Yozora looked around, he saw all of the villagers lying on the ground. The snow went from white to crimson. As Yozora looked at his hands, he saw that both his hands and the stick he used were covered in blood.

"...no.....no......no.....i did this? I did this......i hurt this many people. Heh, looks like they were right about me. I really am a monster."
~Flashback ends~