Introduction

Hi, thanks for clicking on this story. I hope it's entertaining enough! It's my first published story, so it will probably have some mistakes. 

If you read below, these are the main characters. They're all connected to each other in some way. The boys are biological siblings and the girls are biological siblings. 

This story is in Park Seo-yeon's POV. She is the main character. She is in her freshman year of high school and is 15. Her hair is chestnut brown and mid length, she has beautiful monolid eyes, a high nose, and pink tinted lips. She is 163 centimeters and has an outgoing personality toward her friends, but a bit more shy toward others. Once you get to know her, she is super weird but truthful. She shows her gross side as well, haha. She has a boyfriend named Kim Dae-ho, but we'll see what happens with their relationship. He's 177 centimeters and has black hair. He has double eyelids and has a round nose. His lips are soft and look dark pink. His personality is great, but he is daring.

Her sister's name is Park Eun-kyung. She's in her junior year of high school and is 17. She's a very sassy person, and is super popular. She looks like Park Seo-yeon and has monolid eyes, but her eyes are sharp looking. She also has a more round button nose. Her hair is jet black, and she has long hair. She is 160 centimeters and flirts a lot. A lot of boys fall for her. She doesn't like talking to people, but she has a lot of friends. Her boyfriend is in Seoul (she's going to his school when her family moves to Seoul from Incheon) and his name is Lee Jae-hwa.

Lee Jae-hwa is in his senior year of high school and is 18. He's quite conservative, but he flirts with his girlfriend a lot. He has a younger brother named Lee Ha-joon. Jae-hwa is 180 centimeters and is tall and lean. He isn't really muscular, but he's still fit. He loves playing basketball with his brother, and he has a decent amount of friends. His monolid eyes are gentle, but strict. He has a high nose and has really loving, soft lips that are naturally bright pink. His hair is wavy and jet black. He has a charming look.

Lee Ha-joon, Jae-hwa's brother, is 16. He's in his sophomore year of high school. He's also in Seoul and attends the same school as his brother. He is very popular, but he is super nice toward others. He's not a bully. He also has a weird side, maybe a little gross if you get to know him. I'm pretty sure most girls and guys have a gross side, no? Anyway, he's 183 centimeters, which is a really unusual height for his grade. A lot of girls try to flirt with him, but he doesn't really like the attention. His friends are super funny and they always joke around with him. He has wavy, dark brown hair. His monolid eyes are wide and alert but gentle. He has a sharp and a tall nose. His lips are like Jae-hwa's lips, and his smile is perfect. 

They all have brown eyes, but they're all different shades of brown. Seo-yeon's eyes are the lightest, and Jae-hwa has really rich, dark brown eyes.

I hope you have fun reading this story! I've been more interested in writing romance because it makes my heart feel less lonely, I think? Maybe some of you can relate, haha. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ENJOY!!! :D

Also in advance, sorry if I don't post in a while.