"oh my god there you are aiden!! i've been looking for you! c'mon let's get married!" i saw aiden who was completely flustered.

"w-what? but i'm here to get married to yuna" wait what?

"TO YUNA?" almost everyone here asked and it was so loud. i was so confused on what was happening but we suddenly got pushed inside our classroom.

"what the fuck is going on aiden?!" i asked him while we were getting dragged.

"i-i'm sorry! i'll explain after!" my classmates then put a veil on me and gave me some flowers.

CHAEWON'S POV

i reached yuna and aiden's classroom and sat down as one of their guests. aiden told me before that she likes yuna and would always ask me how can he impress her. i would often feel guilty since he doesn't know or atleast i know that yuna likes mark. aiden and yuna have been friends longer than we have so it's understandable that he fell for her, yuna is seriously the sweetest person.

"wooh! go yuna!" i cheered for yuna who was at the other end wearing a veil and holding some flowers. aiden was on the other side wearing a black blazer on him.

"what the- chaewon?! why are you here?!" i heard her asked but i shushed her and to her to walk down.

i put out my phone and recorded it. i wanted to tease mark and maybe even the other members about this. i also took some pictures but there was already a photographer taking photos for them.

yuna reached the end of the aisle and she and aiden held hands and face each other. i could hear her other classmates squealing and yelling but i turned around and saw some who were pissed off. tsk.

it was a rather quick wedding not giving each other a wedding vow since it's just fake. yuna's section has been doing this wedding booth for 3 years now and aiden finally had the guts to take yuna here.

"do you aiden take yuna as your not really real wife?"

"i.. do"

"and do you yuna take aiden as your not really real husband?" i saw yuna who was shaking and i was expecting her to reject aiden since this happened so quickly for her to even process it.

"i-i.. i do...?" i giggled quietly as she said that in a questioning tone.

"i now pronounce you as husband and wife!"

"you may now hug the bride, sorry guys kisses aren't allowed" they hugged really awkwardly and took a picture. i ended the video and send it to the group chat.

GOT7 + yuna & chaewon
active now

cchaeewon_
you sent a video

cchaeewon_
yuna just got married guys 🤷‍♀️

333cyj33
omg i thought they were gonna kiss for a sec

yu_gyeom
yuna was shaking i swear

jacksonwang852g7
hyung is lowkey pissed

jinyoung_0922jy
yea he went to his room and shut the door so loudly

cchaeewon_
oops that's prolly my bad, i shouldn't have send that 😅

jaybnow.hr
did yuna agree on that?

cchaeewon_
errrr no.. we kinda made her walk down the aisle sooo..

cchaeewon_
but @mark_tuan chill it ain't real, remember that she
wrote your name on their school banner
earlier and that's not fake

bambam1a
yeah hyung calm down

someone then hit my shoulders. "ya! choi chaewon!! you're so dead!" it was yuna who was obviously mad at me.

"woah this wasn't my plan!" she then held my wrist and whipered something.

"mark saw the damn banner i wrote his name on!" he then pinched my ears. "a-ahh.. ouch that hurts!"

"sorry yuna if i dragged you into this mess" aiden showed up and scratched the back of his neck.

"heya guys here's your picture, the other ones i took can be available later" their photographer showed their printed out picture and i grabbed it from them and took a picture.

"oopss oh look at the time i have to go now bye guys!!" before i left i gave aiden a fist bump that yuna didn't see.

i send the picture to the group and they were freaking out again. i laughed at them but i didn't reply and just put my phone on my pocket as i went back to our room.