me and mark continued chatting and i didn't even realize that i was smiling ear to ear the whole time. he's too perfect for me.

@mark_tuan
active now

it's cute how you still think of me in school

wait wdym

don't think i saw the picture chaewon sent

OMG | backspace

i'm gonna kill chaewon :> | backspace

can i just disappear for a second | sent

haha why?

istg my fingers | backspace

i'm shy 👉👈

you're always shy cutie

i think i'll explode | backspace

mark it's so boring here can you come pick me up and
let's just hang?

sure where will i wait for you?

omg i'm joking

anyway i think the students are done, i have to go now

thanks for keeping me busy while this shit goes on

language

sorry :P anyway bye <3

"yuna do you wanna go eat?" aiden asked me. "i'll treat you" i instantly smiled. "then let's go!"

we headed out to the school canteen and we just bought some shakes while walk through the school grounds. we looked at some of the booths from the other sections and they were alot.

"which booth are we gonna try anyway?" i took a sip from my shake. "hmm do you wanna check on chaewon?" i looked at him and nodded.

we reached chaewon's room and saw that she was outside wearing a police costume.

"heya guys!! are you gonna try out our booth?"

"what exactly is your booth gonna do?"

"you two will be handcuffed for an hour if someone said you guys have done a crime. so far none had complained about you guys but you can always try it out even though you don't have any. so what do you say? wanna give it try?"

"i'll pass, i might just bore myself out. you can try it out if you want aiden" i put my hands in my pockets.

"oh wait- alot has complained about you aiden! 3 of them complained for snatching their hearts" i snorted.

"i never knew you were such a heartthrob aiden" i gave aiden a tiny nudge.

"w-what? is there anyway i can't get myself stuck with them?"

"well you can pay for the tax, but since there's 3 of them you may have to pay a large amount" i saw aiden gave chaewon the money.

"geez you reallly dont wanna get stuck by them?" he shook his head.

"a-anyway were gonna go, your booth seems to be doing the best. goodluck!" aiden held my hand and we went to our classrom next.

there were a bunch of people here waiting at a line. i peeked inside and someone was getting married.