"Pleasant day, PG Lucian," He brings up his hand and bows slightly at Lucian and then he smirks at me. "Hey minion."

"Hey," I say and the cheeky look on his face forces a smile to my face despite the shitty night I had.

"Where's the rest of the squad?" Lucian asks him.

"There are all inside."

"Take Aria in and show her to my room. I'll join you later," Lucian instructs and then he walks over to join the rest of the Trinity and his mother. 

I follow Remulus up the magnanimous ramp that looks large enough to allow numerous Black Star's to pass through at once. 

"These ships are huge," I murmur in awe as we enter what looks like a landing base inside the ship. I spot a few bottle space crafts lying idly inside. 

"The hugest in the universe. Trust me no other ship can compare to the size of a Space Splitter," Remulus tells me. 

"Space Splitter?" 

"It's so large that it splits the space we travel through. I know it's a lame name. Blame the loser who came up with such a title." He leads me down a weaving path through the smaller ships and we reach a small lighted archway. We head down this lone, white corridor and reach what looks like a set of lifts. 

We get into one and Remulus presses on a button. 

"How many floors are in this thing," I ask him.

"Just four. The bottom one houses the warp drive, engines and most of the machinery needed to work this thing. The third and second floor mainly consists of rooms for us to stay, eat and exercise. The top floor remains exclusive to the Generals and Trinity and the control room is located on the second floor which is where we have our meetings."

I nod my head as we reach the top floor. 

"Did I mention there's a bar as well," Remulus sneaks a sly grin my way. "But since you're staying with PG Lucian you get off here." 

"Can I just hang out with you for awhile?" I peer out into the empty hallway at the top floor, not wanting to spend the rest of my time here alone. 

"Let's head to the bar then," Remulus says eagerly and I quickly shake my head. 

"I want to see the control room."

"As you wish, madam." He presses on the button to the second floor and I follow him down the narrow pathway. The walls are smooth and white, it feels like I am walking through an endless tunnel and when we reach the end my mouth falls open slightly. 

The control room on this ship is huge. There are many Plutonians rushing about, some keying in details into the built in computers on both sides of the room and others are pressing buttons and pulling levers on the large dashboard that overlooks the clear window. 

A speaker blares announcing that the Generals and Trinity are on their way. The Plutonians move even faster after hearing this and I hear the soft sounds of the engine thrusters thrumming in the air. 

The ground below barely moves, I don't even have to steady myself as we lift off into the air and then speed off into outer space. 

"The Space Splitter doesn't travel through hyper drive? Isn't warp drive much slower?" I ask Remulus. 

"Our warp drive engine is just the back up. This ship travels in hyper drive through our hyper lanes in the galaxy. We can't use the side lanes due to the ships size so our journey will take longer than usual even though the Pleiadies solar system is only around 136 parsecs from our Sun." Remulus walks to a computer screen and points to a cluster of dots at the edge of the screen.