seven.

the club smells strongly of alcohol and sweat, perfume mixtures clashing in the air.
dea moves through the wild bodies and to the bar.
she needs to get her mind off things, get her mind off her husband and the divorce she needs to discuss, needs to get her mind off taehyung because the way she's falling for him, it scares her.
she asks the bartender for the strongest drink he has, and he pushes a glass towards her.
gulping it down it burns her throat, and she closes her eyes and asks for more.
after a few more shots, alcohol courses through her veins, and after slamming down a bill, dea makes her way to the floor full of twirling bodies moulding into eachother.
as she swings her hips, she feels a hand squeeze her ass.
spinning around her eyes are met with an unfamiliar man's. he looks older, so much older, even old enough to be her father and his hands run up and down her body as he nuzzles his face into her neck.
"excuse me, can you get the fuck off her please?" a voice says sternly, tapping the man's shoulder.
"she likes this" the man grunts and begins to grind on her. dea frowns and tries to push him off but this man is strong.
"g-get away" she mumbles.
"you're going to have to get off her before i make you" the voice says again, and the man pries himself off dea frowning.
"look kid-" he falls to the ground as dea's foot comes into contact with his crotch.
"don't you dare disrespect women like that you filthy old man" she slurs.
looking up her eyes meet a pair of doe like ones.
"you're a feisty one" he chuckles, a bunny like smile gracing his lips.
dea smiles back.
"i can be. dance?" she asks and he agrees, putting his hands on her waist, grip gentle, as she sways her hips, and rolls her head to the music.
the boy is staring at her rather awestruck. he looks as if he was a teenage boy who had seen a pair of breasts for the first time. his expression looks so innocent as she presses herself against him and puts her arms around his neck. and she smirks.
"you like what you see?" the boldness comes out of her drunken self and the boy drops the innocent act.
"maybe i do"
"maybe?" dea murmurs in his ear, and it sends a shiver down his spine.
he pulls her closer.
"how about we find out?" he says, his voice suddenly thick with lust.
before they know it, the man is driving them both to the address dea slurs and he slams her into the lift pressing the button of the top floor as she attaches her lips to his, hungry and needy.
the doors open and dea fumbles for her keys, before stumbling into her apartment, kicking the door shut behind her.
the man immediately pulls off his shirt, revealing a tanned, toned muscular gym body.
dea bites her lip and leads him to the bedroom, undressing herself, as he yanks down his pants.
"whats your name?" dea breathes as he leaves wet kisses down her jaw and neck, marking her.
"jeon jungkook" he groans as she gets on her knees taking him from his cock.
"mmm" she mumbles and he lets out a moan.
after minutes, a substance drips from her lips, making her lips glossy, as he pushes her onto her bed. he stares down at her for a second
"you're drunk. do you definitely want this?" he asks biting his soft lips.
dea nods. "i'm sobering now, please just give it to me."
and so he does, pushing his length inside of her as blissful moans roll off her lips, loud enough to awaken the dead.
as she yells jungkook's name, she can't help but imagine that this is taehyung making her feel so good, taehyung's hot body writhing with hers.
and that's what drives her off the edge.