Argument

Syaoran x Sakura

Age: 20

**

"Syaoran just give him back to me already!" Sakura yelled angrily as she tries to snatch back her belonging. Syaoran held it at arms lenght, trying so desperately to dispose of it.

"What's your problem anyway?! It's just a teddy bear!" Sakura growls elbowing her boyfriend's stomach. He was always like this, even if one of her mals friends would give her something simple like a pen he'd lose it.

"It's from Eriol!" Syaoran spat. He'd had it up here with all the guys hitting on his girlfriend.

"So what? He gave it to me as a gift!" Sakura tried to grab for the bear again but Syaoran kept a firm hold.

"He shouldn't even be giving you one anyway!" he's just gad enough of Hiirigizawa always up staging him and flirting with his girlfriend. He's had enough with that posh british bastard buzzing around his Sakura!

"What are you on about Syaoran?" Sakura's patience was waring thin. "It's rare for Eriol to give me gifts. And it's rare for him to come vissit because he's so busy!"

"Well he shouldn't be giving you any gifts! You're my girlfriend!"

"Eriol and I are friends!" Sakura raised her voice. "Friends give each other gifts!"

"But this is garbage!" Syaoran went to throw the teddy bear to the can. "It. Should be. Disposed of!"

"SYAORAN!" Sakura elbowed her boyfriend's stomach again, and succeeded in getting him to drop the bear and clutch his stomach painfully. "You're being a real jerk! You're overeacting on something small!"

"Really?!" Syaoran glared at his girlfriend who was clutching the bear protectively. "Owe...damn it Sakura! Was that elbow realy necessary?!"

"You were being a real jerk! And I got the bear back so..." Sakura hugged the teddy bear. Syaoran glared venemously at it. "A-and you deserved it!" Sakura yells at him.

"You'd realy go so far as to hit me for what?! For that trash?!" Syaoran pointed at the teddy bear.

"Syaoran" Sakura tried to calm herself down, but she was realy angry. "I don't understand you. If you're jelouse of Eriol again--"

"--I AM NOT!" Syaoran yelled defensively. "Why would I be jelouse of Hiirigizawa?! There's no reason for me to be jelouse of that, posh, british, stuck up bastard!"

His girlfriend placed the bear on the table. "There's nothing for you to be jelouse about--"

"--I SAID I'M NOT!"

"--Honestly this is ridiculouse Syao. This is an old teddy bear that used to belong to him and he gave it to me to tease. But I liked it" Pointing at her bear she said. "This isn't even half as precious as the gifts you give me. You're being ridiculouse Syaoran!"

Syaoran just stood wordlessly. A shadow over his eyes. "Well then...." he says. "I guess that means it won't mean much if I throw it away"

Sakura's eyes widened. "What--No!"

One second Syaoran was standing across from her, the next, he was behind her, snatching the teddy bear from the table and running towards the open window. Before Sakura could stop him he threw the stuffed toy out and it landed on the branch of a tree.

Sakura ran over and pushed him out od the way, gazing open mouthed at the spot where her bear landed.

There was the sound of a door slamming. Sakura flinched, and looked over at the spot where Syaoran was, moments ago. Sighing, she ran fingers through her hair stressfuly.