Can I have this dance? part 2

The boy sat on the cold metal bench at the park waiting for his dance instructor. He had his eyes glued to the screen of his phone, more specificaly, the wall paper of his home screen.

It was another stolen photo. He'd die of embarrassment if anyone finds out--especialy her--that he keeps stolen pictures of Sakura. Taking pictures of her whenever he gets the chance without her knowing would make him look like a stalker.

"Syaoran-kun!"

Sakura ran towards him looking worried.

"Syaoran-kun! I'm sorry, did I made you wait?" she hoped not. She realy shouldn't had taken so long looking for an outfit to impress him. Syaoran shook his head, smiling. "No, I'm just early" he looked at his watch. They still had ten minutes before their meeting time anyway. But he liked to be early, the complete opposite of Sakura who's always so late.

"Oh um, that's good" Sakura smiled awkwardly playing with the hem of her skirt.

Silence fell down upom them, though not awkward but not comfortable either.

"So, what should we start with? What kind of dancing do you need my help with?"Sakura began. "I mean it won't be like you'll actualy need much of my help! Y-you're a fast learner after all---" Sakura pretty much just blabblered on.

Meanwhile, in a nearby bush a good enough distance away, Eriol and Spinnel were spying on them using binoculars.

"Bust a move already my adorable descendent! Don't just stand there looking like an idiot staring at her" Eriol muttered strongly.

"May I ask why we are even doing this again?" Spinnel voiced lying on Eriol's head.

Eriol smiled and said in an obvious tone "He likes her she likes him, everyone can see them together but them. Admit it, even you agree those two practicaly belong together. So why not speed up their coupling?" Eriol explained.

"And besides, Sakura is a magnificent and graceful dancer. She has a future as an instructor and Syaoran is a fast learner, he can pick up the pace in no time" Suddenly he whipped out a camera and smiled. "My dearest Tomoyo will love this! It is a shame she isn't here to film this"

Spinnel sighed. "And if we get caught?"

"We won't" Eriol assured. "Those two love birds will be two busy in their own little worlds anyway"

Meanwhile, back with Sakura and Syaoran, Sakura finnaly stopped talking when Syaoran coughed.

Blushing madly with embarrassment she apologised. "S-so um, wh-what dance?"

"Waltz" Syaoran replied softly. A blush dusting the boy's cheeks. Sakura too blushed, imagining herself waltzing with the boy she has loved since elementary.

"O-oh, Oh! I can help you with waltz, It's my favorite kind of dance. It reminds me of those primcesses dancing with their prince chramings!" Sakura happily said.

Syaoran smiled teasingly. "And am I, your prince charming?"

Sakura's blush spread. "O-oh um--Let's start now!" placing down her bag on the metal bench.

She took his hand and placed it on her waist. "And I'll put my hand on your shoulder, and my other hand will be---" she intertwined her fingers with his free hand. "Laced with yours"

"Ready? Ok one, two three, one two three" Sakura counted as she and her partner waltzed around ungracefuly. Syaoran was pretty stiff and shaky. But Sakura squeezed his hand not in a way to hurt him but in a way to reassure him. "You're doing okay Syaoran" she assured.