Can I Have This Dance? Part 1

SyaoranxSakura

**

Sakura Kinimoto sighs in relief as she plops down in bed. Her tired body smells of sweat and her legs ached from dancing too much, barely getting any breaks.

8 grade isn't easy, and she still needs to study tonight for monday's quiz. She's in the dance club, and the best one there. She loves to dance, it was actualy her best friend Tomoyo who signed her up for Dance club on their first day of school when they passed by a bullitin board where signs were posted for clubs sign ups.

Their club has recently been noticed, and in three weeks, they'll be attending a reality tv dance show called 'the world of dance', where it focuses only on dancing. Many take dancing as a pass time, but Sakura takes it by heart, it is her passion. And her club members feel the same.

They've been practicinc the dance non-stop with barely any breaks, it leaves them all feeling sour and bodies reek of sweat.

"I should shower" she mumbled before forcing herself to get up.

The thirteen year old staggered towards the bathroom, on her way there Kero flew towards her and sniffed the air "Sheesh! You realy do need a bath! Hurry up you're polluting the air"

Sakura swatted him away, a pout on her face. "I don't smell that bad Kero-chan! Now if you'll excuse me" she slammed the door shut infront of him.

**

Fiftheen minutes later a well showered Sakura left the bathroom wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe, feeling relaxed and tired.

She went to her closet and pulled out a pair of pink pajama bottoms and night shirt.

"I wonder how the others are feeling, it isn't everyday we get noticed given an opportunity to proform in 'The World Of dance', are they as nervous as I am? Or excited? Maybe both!" she said to herself, a happy smile on.

She looked at her phone when she heard a familliar ringtone. The song 'Catch you Catch Me' playing. The caller ID read 'Syaoran'

A blush appeared on her face realizing it was her crush calling her.

Keroberos flew towards her. "It's that chinese brat again? He's been calling ya a lot lately" Kero says suspiciously. "W-well, we talk about the cards a lot! He must have something important to tell me if he's calling this late" Sakura stammered the blush still on her face.

"Yea right" Kero replied in disbelief, hidding a smirk. Mortals can be so odd, they like each other yet they don't do something about. He doesn't realy like Syaoran, far from it actualy. But his card captor mistress and the chinese brat share such a strong and special bond. And who is he to get in the way of that?

"What does he want now?" he asked the card mistress.

Sakura answered the call. "H-hello, Syaoran-kun?"

"S-Sakura" his voice sounded embarrassed and nervous.

"What is wrong Syaoran-kun? Is it another card?" she asked quickly, feeling a rush of panick.

"N-no nothing like that....um" why does he sound so embarrassed? Did Yamazaki and Eriol-kun tease him again? She knows Eriol is staying for a while here in japan for a short vissit and is staying with Syaoran for a while. And Yamazaki and Syaoran are friends, Yamazaki also likes to tease Syaoran about things.

"Well what is it? Is something wrong? I hope Eriol isn't giving you a hard time" she smiles imagining the charming british boy who ALSO happens to be the reincarnation of clow Reed, calling Syaoran 'My cute little descendant!' annoying poor Syaoran.

"No he's fine, he went out for an evening walk. T-the thing is um...Sakura..he uh, entered me to a contest. Some sort of payback for hidding his shoes the other day" she heard him gulp over the line.

"A-and uh, it is um...a dance contest"

Sakura blinked. "Dance contest?"

"Sakura, you see  I realy hate to be bothering you, I know you already have your hands full here but...could you give me quick lessons? I'm a fast learner and will be done in no less then a week! You can count on it" dear god he realy sounds very embarrassed asking her this. It's cute.

She giggled over the phone. "Alright Syaoran-kun, tomorrow is saturday so meet me at the park at exactly 8 am sharp!"

"Thanks Sakura, you're an angel"

She blushed deeply, her whole face now as red as an apple.

"S-Syaoran-kun" she whispered.

"Well um, see you tomorrow Sakura, sweet dreams"

Oh she will definitely be getting such sweet dreams! Her and Syaoran dancing together. She smiled and fell down in bed. "Good night, Syaoran-kun"

"Good night, Sakura"

Kero smiled as Sakura started squeeling like a fangirl.

"That brat doesn't realize how lucky he is, he better treat her right!" Kero thought.

**

Syaoran smiled as he fell down in bad, a sigh escaped his lips.

Eriol is a baka! Just because Syaoran hid his shoes and caused him to be late for his date with Tomoyo doesn't mean he could just all of a sudden enter him in a contest of dancing that's only a week away! He doesn't know how to dance! Sure he danced with Sakura at the play back in elementary but that was years ago.

Still, he'll get to spend time with the lovely Sakura. So the jokes on you Eriol!

He smiled as he pulled out his phone again and went to his gallery, before looking at a photo of his soul mate.

It was a stolen picture, meaning he had taken a photo of her without her knowing

It was a stolen picture, meaning he had taken a photo of her without her knowing. He just couldn't help himself when she looked so adorable he just had to snap a picture.

He glanced at the teddy bear she gave him. Smiling softly.

"Sakura, the things you do to my heart" he smiled looking lovingly at the bear, reminiscing precious memories.