A Step Forward: Chapter 38.2

Draco let out a shaky breath as Harry ran his lips to the scars that littered his abdomen, his tongue tracing its way down them and to his navel.

Harry situated himself between Draco's legs and lightly trailed his fingers along the waistband of Draco's underwear.

Draco ached all over with need as Harry continued to press kisses on his stomach and just above the waistband, he was teasing him and Draco knew it. A strangled groan escaped his lips as Harry pressed his lips to Draco's erection over his underwear, and his hips jerked up unconsciously.

"Stop teasing," Draco said breathlessly and Harry loved the slightly strained edge to his voice.

Harry only tugged on Draco's underwear in response. Draco lifted his hips up to allow him to remove the offending article and sucked in a breath when the cold air assaulted him. Harry was back between his legs quickly though and soon Draco was back to wishing Harry would stop teasing him.

Harry slowly dragged his teeth against Draco's thigh, biting softly and Draco let out a low moan. Draco writhed on the bed, wanting friction, needing it. Harry pressed kisses up Draco's left leg stopping at the place his hip met his leg.

"Stop just-" Draco groaned and then Harry's mouth was suddenly on him. "Oh god-" Draco moaned, throwing his head back down on the pillow, his fingers twisting into the sheets.

Harry bobbed his head and Draco's hands flew to his hair, tugging on the messy locks. Harry could feel when he was close by the way a shudder ran through him and his hands tightened in his hair and his thighs shuttered. When Harry was pretty sure he was about to come he let go.

Draco let out a groan as he leaned up to stare at Harry. "What-?"

Harry stopped him by pressing his lips back against Draco's and Draco soon lost himself in the kiss and let his hands trail a line of fire down to the waistband of Harry's underwear. Hooking his fingers under the waistband, he yanked them down and off; Harry shifted to let him do so.

Harry let his hand find it's way between Draco's legs and rub circles against his entrance, slowly pressing against him when Draco suddenly stopped him.

"I am not bottoming," Draco said, nose turned up at the idea of a Malfoy bottoming. Or at least that's what Harry guessed Draco wanted him to think, Harry could tell that he was scared though and his face softened.

"You can top until you're not scared, I don't mind."

"I'm not scared. Malfoys don't bottom."

"Sure," Harry said with a grin and rolled, pulling Draco on top of him and flipping their positions.

Draco stared at Harry for a moment, nerves flooding him and making his mind a bit fuzzy. "I don't know what to do," he admitted nervously, his face coloring slightly.

Harry laughed, "You should have said that before I agreed to let you top."

Draco reddened even more, "Hey, you agreed to it, that's not my fault."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I can prep myself if you'd rather."

"No, I can do it," Draco said, face hardening with resolve and Harry smiled a bit.

"Alright, here give me your hand." Draco reached his hand forward and Harry tapped his wand to Draco's fingers, suddenly coating them in lube. "That'll make it easier."

Draco didn't say anything, instead turning his attention to the issue at hand: what the hell was he supposed to do?

Draco decided to copy Harry, pressing his finger into him slowly. Harry let out a small groan at the odd sensation and Draco pressed in further, still unsure what he was doing. He moved about for a minute before pressing a second one in as well, Harry sucked in a breath.

"I'm not hurting you right?" Draco asked, fingers stilling and concern lacing his features.

"I'm alright, just feels strange..." Harry said as Draco started to move his fingers again.

After a moment Draco pressed a third finger in and Harry's eyes squeezed shut at the intrusion. "Am I-"

"No, you're fine. Just keep going," Harry said, letting out a shaky breath. Harry could feel himself stretching around Draco's fingers and the thought alone would make him shiver with need if he wasn't so focused on the burning sensation below. Draco moved his fingers a bit and then grazed a hard bundle of nerves.

"Oh-!" Harry moaned, back arching off the bed slightly. Draco watched in amazement as he grazed the spot again with his fingertips and Harry curled his fingers into the sheets. Draco tried his best to aim for that spot each time and soon Harry was mumbling nonsense.

Draco felt a rush of power at knowing he was the one reducing Harry Potter into the mess before him. It was oddly nice and made him feel wanted in a way he hadn't really ever felt before.

He let his fingers curl in Harry, pressing hard against Harry's prostate and let his thumb graze the spot between Harry's entrance and his groin.

Harry could feel everything, every bit of movement and when Draco grazed him with his thumb he came undone. His back arched almost completely off the bed and his fingers turned white as they twisted in the sheets, seeing stars as he came.

Panting, he came down from his high, opening his eyes to see Draco smirking down at him. "I didn't even touch you."

Harry blushed to his roots and glared back at him. Draco held out his hand wordlessly for Harry to use the spell for lube again and he complied. Draco moved to coat his length in lube as Harry laid back on the pillows behind him.

Positioning himself, he slowly slid into Harry, watching as his nose scrunched up ever so slightly at the intrusion.

When he was fully inside he allowed Harry a moment to get used to him. When Harry reached up to drag Draco down for a kiss he took that as his que to move. Draco started off at a slow pace as he let his lips trail down Harry's cheek and neck softly, but soon Harry was rocking himself up to meet Draco's thrusts trying to make him go faster.

When Draco finally complied Harry moaned out as Draco hit his prostate again, his toes curling. Draco pressed his hands down on Harry's hips, forcing him into place on the bed, and not allowing him room to move. He moved his mouth to Harry's right nipple and bit down lightly as he thrust forward.

Harry cried out, savoring the feeling of Draco's tongue trailing circles around his nipple as he soothed the bitten nipple and moved to the left. He could feel the heat in his stomach building and when Draco sucked rather roughly on Harry's nipple it completely undid him.

Coming hard, Harry trembled under Draco as he rode out the last of his orgasm, he tightened around Draco causing him to come as well.

Draco panted as he slowly rolled off Harry. He felt limp as he laid next to Harry for a moment before curling up to his side and pressing light kisses to Harry's cheek.

Harry smiled as he enjoyed the feeling of Draco's lips on his skin. Draco continued to kiss Harry's face though, his lips pressing a kiss to Harry's temple, his nose, his shoulder. Harry let out a soft giggle as Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him towards himself.

"I love you," Draco whispered.

"I love you too."

A/N: *art belongs to mzuul on Tumblr*