TEASER

Growing up, Princess Athena Alexandra Amoto Monteverde didn't ask for anything in her life. The only thing she wants is the love from one person, her only sister. So she did everything she could even if it meant losing her own happiness.

But things got messed up nang dumating ang mga lalaking hindi niya inakalang makakasama niya. 

She just found herself falling for the man her sister wants.  She now wants something more than her sister's love. She wants to experience being in love and being loved by the guy she likes. 

But everything didn't go on her way after the guy he loves and the guys she trusted broke her heart with her own sister.

That doesn't end with that because the father she thought was the most perfect man in the world and the family she could lean on, broke her heart with a shocking and unbelievable revelation.

Upon discovering the truth about her father's secret she decided to leave, forget everything, never comes back, and continue her life without anyone's company. 

Pero sinong mag-aakalang hindi pa doon natatapos ang kwento niya? 

Because after she left, other secrets were about to be revealed, and forgiving everyone who is sinned can't be done. 

She must do something and make those who have sinned, pay their debts. 

She must take revenge and get the justice they deserve. 

But will she succeed? Or will she end up discovering more secrets that could change her mind about taking revenge? 

Language: Taglish, mix Tagalog and English

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, or factual event is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story consists of many typographical and grammatical errors. I hope you don't mind. :)

'The title and the storyline may be cliché I guess? But I'll try my to put some twist on it.'

ENJOY READING.....

All rights reserved