18 Questions: Hunger Games

Tag all Tributes you know.

This chapter was prepared by Ravenclaw346789. Please follow her and check out her books.

SCENARIO: The rules of the hunger games have changed. Now, 2 female, 2 male tributes will be chosen and 2 female and 2 male can win. You are chosen.

BOOK 1

1. Which District are you in?

2. Will you befriend Katniss and Peeta?

3. Will you befriend Effie Trinket? If not, why?

4. What do you think of Haymitch?

5. Would you like Cinna as your stylist? Would you befriend him?

6. What skills would you show to the Gamemakers?(example. Katniss demonstrated her archery and shot the apple in the pig's mouth on the table)

7. What score do you think you would get from the skill?

8. Who would be your ally in the games?

9. When the gong starts and the countdown is finished what is the plan you have? (example: get resources, go into hiding, kill other tributes etc.)

10. If you chose to be in an alliance with Glimmer you die from tracker jacker venom.

11. Do you try to prevent Rue's death?

12. If you chose to be in an alliance with Peeta, you join him and Katniss.

13. What item are you in need of when there is an announcement of the feast?

14. If you chose Clove as your alliance you are murdered by Thresh.

15. If you chose Thresh as your alliance you survive Cato by Thresh taking the brunt of the knife. However, you die a day later from blood loss and dehydration.

16. (If Katniss/ Peeta is your alliance) You three hear the howls of the mutts and decide to start moving to the Cornucopia. If your ally is Cato, you do the same.

17. If your alliance is Cato you die alongside him by the mutts.

18. If your alliance is with Katniss and Peeta, you join them with the berries but unfortunately don't take them out of your mouth on time and die.

BONUS QUESTION: TEAM PEETA/GALE?

30,000+ Comments!

Today, we reached 30k Comments. So I will be doing another chapter to celebrate the milestone. We 10,000+ comments in the last one week alone.

Thanks to everyone for commenting and inviting your friends to comment.

Check the next chapter for more questions