Chapter 14: Spending the day with Jeanne D'Arc and Jeanne's secret revealed.

Începe de la început

(Y/N): Pancakes for breakfast, eh?

Jeanne: Yep. Hey, want some?

You looked up at Jeanne to see she was handing you the warm chocolate, and the other was hers' on her hand.

(Y/N): Sure. Thanks, Jeanne.

You took the cup that Jeanne was handing it to you and drank it. 

Jeanne: Don't mention it.

Jeanne sat down on the opposite of you, as the two of you began to eat breakfast in silent. That's when Jeanne broke it.

Jeanne: Hey.

You looked up at her while munching your food.

(Y/N): What?

Jeanne: I was thinking...

She had a light blush on her cheeks and darted her eyes away from her.

(Y/N): Thinking of what?

She looked back at you and spoke up.

Jeanne: You know, we should...hang out and stuff for today. I mean, we haven't hung out that much for a few days ago.

You looked down for a moment to think. Yeah, you haven't hanging out with Jeanne for a while now.

(Y/N): Sure, let's go.

Jeanne smiled at you for that decision.

-Time Skip-

Later, you and Jeanne went to the mall is the first thing to do.

Jeanne: So, what do you wanna do?

(Y/N): Hmm...I'd say the arcade is to go next.

Jeanne: Your call.

You two went into the arcade and played in there.

...

Two hours has been passed since the two of you played the arcade. You were about to leave, but Jeanne was looking inside the claw machine. You approached her and looked at the window inside to see that she was looking at that black hedgehog plush.