Chapter 19: Stalking Problems

-No one's P.O.V-

It was now morning, Noire had called you that it was something urgent. You agreed to this, as you flew your way towards Lastation and Noire's Basilicom. You then see Noire and Uni standing outside of the Balcony, and they see you and waved, as you waved back as well before landing down.

(Y/N): Morning, you two.

Noire & Uni: Good Morning, (Y/N).

You smiled and nodded at them in response.

(Y/N): So, I'm here now. What's the urgent?

Noire turns to Uni and spoke to her.

Noire: Uni, show him.

Uni: Okay, follow me.

You and Noire followed Uni, as she went towards the desk and she displayed a hologram from the desk of what looked like a network of the online security, as Uni began to explain the details.

Uni: A few months ago, a hacker broke through our firewall and breached the security of the entire nation. We don't know how, but just recently, we found his position. We can't risk him escaping by sending in a large team. That's why we need a low profile when we get there. If he sees that we're onto him, he'll run. Then we may never have another shot at catching this guy.

(Y/N): So you two want me to head in there and stop him?

Uni: Exactly.

(Y/N): Where's the location?

Uni: I'll put the location on your phone, hold on.

Uni says, as she beamed the info into your phone. You opened the phone and revealed the location to where the location was.

(Y/N): Alright. Wanna come along and confront this guy, Noire?

You asked, as Noire was surprised at offer before smiling.

Noire: Sure, I'll come along.

You nodded in response before Noire turns into her HDD form, as the two of you went off flying to where the location of someone who breached the Lastation's defenses and security networks.

-Small Time Skip-

Eventually, the two of you arrived at some abandoned factory, as the two of you landed down and Noire turned back into her normal human form.

(Y/N): 'Ight, let's head in.

I grab the knob to open the door, but it was locked.

(Y/N): Figures.

Noire: There must be a way in.

(Y/N): Hold on...

You grabbed Noire's shoulders, as you pressed your fingers onto your forehead, and the two of you teleported instantly inside of the warehouse.

Noire: Wait, did you teleported us in?

(Y/N): Yep. Let's hurry before this son of a bitch gets away.

Noire: You sound like Blanc.

You chuckled before the two of you walked inside the warehouse with Noire walking beside you, a bit too close. Until you saw light coming out from the cracks of the doors. Noire peeked through.

(Y/N): What do you see?

You whispered to Noire.

Noire: I see someone in there with some monitors. Ready?

(Y/N): Yeah, ladies first.

You said being the gentlemen, as Noire rolled her eyes.

Noire: Heh, men...