1

Not my art!

Y/n: Before you go on and read the story, some things need to be explained.

You took a deep breath as you felt the air on your face. Then you opened your E/c eyes with black ovals and smiled your toothy grin. You then started doing tricks in the air.

I'm a dragon. I know, humans thought us dragons were extinct. We technically are.

You then stopped and slowly flew to a creak.

The only reason I'm like I am, alive I mean, was because I can turn into a human.

You indeed turned into a human which caused you to have a white leather jacket that slowly faded to black. You had a white under shirt while wearing black jeans with rips all over and brown boots and a dragon wing necklace around your neck. You took a deep breath as the air blew you h/l hair that was H/c. You then opened your normal looking E/c eyes and put your hands on your hips.

I tried to live as a normal life as I can, avoiding the trolls who want to either capture or kill me for some reason. I guess since I looked like them they saw it as a bad thing and didn't want people to know about them living under the humans feet.

You hummed to yourself as you looked up to see the sun was rising. You smiled at the sun.

"No trolls or goblins so far." You said and walked to a tree.

Since I'm the only one of my kind, that meant I lived alone. It's not bad.

You sighed and grabbed your back pack out of a tree.

I have some human friends. Granted, they don't know much about me and I don't hang around them to much because my home is warded of from trolls and goblins. But their my friends.

You then walked to a giant bolder and lifted it up to reveal your skateboard and helmet. You tied your hair If you have longer then short hair... into a ponytail and buckled your helmet on.

Friends fend for one another and keep the others safe. Even if it means lying about who you really are.

You finally found a road and saw it was a bridge that went over the canals. You smiled and skated as fast as you could, not even noticing the giant pile of broken stone at the bottom of the canals.

Time skip...

You were sitting at your desk and looked at the door to see Your friends, Jim and Toby hadn't arrived yet. You sighed when the final bell rang.

"Alright then." Your teacher, Mr. Strickler said as he grabbed an old fashioned ink pen and started the presentation. "It seems our last two students won't make it so we will have to start without them." He said, you sighed as students went to the back of the room to grab their computers. It wasn't until the presentation was about to start that both Toby and Jim slammed open the door, out of breath.

"Oh thank scales." You whispered to yourself as Jim and Toby hurried to there seats. "What took you guys so long?" You asked.

"We found something but we'll tell you about it once we figure out what it is." Toby said, Jim elbowed him as you raised a brow. Then you sighed as class started.

A 30 minutes later....

"The Peloponnesian war was actually three wars," Strickler said as he moved his pen around the map on the wall. " fought between the Athens and Sparta." He said and put the cap of his pen on. "The first war is known as the Archimidian war." He said and began to walk around the class. "Type that into your search engines: A-R-C-H-I-M-I-D-I-A-N." He said, then you heard a sigh and turned to look behind you.

"Again?!" You asked Toby, he nodded, you sighed again and looked at Jim to see he was staring at his high school crush, Claire Nunez.

"Close your mouth. You're drooling!" Toby whispered yelled.

"No, no i'm not." He said, you sighed and went back to work. It wasn't until you got back to work that you noticed as he talked, Strickler was walking towards Jim.

"Jim, wouldn't you agree?" He asked as he uncapped and capped his pen.

"Sir?" Jim said as he finally got out of his daze.

"With Herodotus opinion on his tactics as I've described?" Strickler said, Jim looked at Toby and only got a whistling kid. He looked at you and yous shrugged your shoulders. You weren't exactly listening to Strickler.

"Uh, yes." Jim said with confidence.

"Excellent. Which tactics, specifically?" Strickler asked, you felt all of Jim's confidence began to squander as he tried to think of a good answer.

"The uh, winning ones?" He asked, everyone but you and Toby laughed as the bell rang. You sighed in relief as you got up and Strickler telling everyone of the chapters to read while they were out of his class.

"Hey Y/n!" Toby said as you made your way to your locker. "If you got nothing to do after school, me, you and Jim could hang!" Toby said as you opened your locker, you sighed and slammed it shut.

"Toby, I've said it once and I'll say it again." You said as you turned to him. "My parents don't want me to go out after school. They always have me doing stuff." You said, he sighed sadly then you smirked. "Will it make you feel better if I'm slower at climbing the rope in gym later?" You asked with a smirk.

"I guess." He said, you smirked and walked off to your next class. You waited until you were out of his sight to sigh sadly at even the tough of having parents. Or even a family.

"What did I do to deserve this?" You asked and hugged your books and walked to science.