Prologue: The Devil Within

Asmy

~~~

"I'm gonna make you suffer

This hell you put me in

I'm underneath your skin

The devil within."

~Digital Daggers

~~~

My body was pulsing to the rhythm of the bass as my hips swayed from side to side. All attention was on me as I felt the envy and lust rolling off them in waves. I soaked it all up as my hunger was being fed from every delicious thought these filthy humans had. Satiating me for now but I craved more.

My fire-like curls grazed my back as my dark coal eyes stayed hidden behind my closed lids. I threw my head back in ecstasy when I felt the burning rough hands on my hips. My blood-tinted lips turned into a devilish smile, as the hands roamed up my bare sides.

I threw my hands up and around this human male ensnaring him into my trap, as I laid my head on his broad chest. The flimsy piece of fabric across my breast allowed as much skin-to-skin contact as I sucked that lustful essence from him.

The bass vibrated through our chest as the beat slowed down to a grind. I felt his mouth on my neck and my smile grew as he began to suck. His tongue trailed up and circled underneath my jaw as his hands played over my abdomen. I gave a false moan of encouragement sealing the deal.

"How about we take this somewhere else?" the stranger nipped at my ear in a husky voice.

He turned me around slowly to face him and I felt the color of my eyes change back to their amber shade.

I shot him a sultry look and said, "My hotel is a block away."

I felt the tips of my fingers tingle as I saw the visual in his mind about what he thought was about to transpire. I leaned in to give him an innocent peck on his soft lips as I taste the sweet wine flavor of his lust making me drunk.

I was ravenous now and this stranger was going to satisfy my hunger. I saw the lust waiver in his eyes as my own narrowed on the shadow whispering in his ear.

Not wanting to give up my opportunity to eat, I pressed my body onto the stranger seeing the shadow lose its grip on him. The stranger then looked at me, his eyes full of lust once again, and gave me a nod.

At last, the handsome stranger with blue eyes took my hand leading the way to his death.

****

Asmodeus is her name, Asmy is what they call her.

She's been chained to her throne for a century and is back now with a great appetite and a mind full of revenge. She'll stop at nothing to take that retched angel and tear her precious wings apart. But what Asmy didn't expect to find was the offspring of a now fallen and a human. That raven-haired boy as dark as his mother's wings knows one thing.

And that's her name.

Axel is his name, if you call him anything else he'll make sure you won't see the sun tomorrow.

He's had it rough growing up with a religious mother and a locked-up father. When his mother passed away in the hands of his father, his hands were tainted with his father's blood. Taking up the job of a bodyguard to a notorious drug dealer meant even more trouble. Axel didn't expect the redheaded vamp to show up after being beaten and left for dead with a dagger to his name. But his mother did leave him with something to defend himself. Her name.

~~~~

Copyright 2020

Alexandra Breckenridge as Asmy (Asmodeus)

Max Minghella as Axel Night

Hello Everyone!

Please do not report me! This is my story which was up once upon a time under a different @. I'm back on Wattpad and wish to share my stories as me and not an alias as I have done in the past. 

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person, place, or thing is pure coincidence. Please be advised that there will be mature content such as gruesome scenes, explicit sexual scenes, etc. The story is not meant to be offensive to anyone's religion, race, sexuality, and/or gender. However this story is a horror romance that is loosely based on religion, please keep that in mind. If you are not comfortable with anything I stated above, I want to thank you for giving my story a chance and politely recommend to not continue reading it.

Please respect each other. Offensive and hateful comments to me or others will be deleted. Please respect me. I appreciate feedback but make it constructive. 

I am my own editor, so there may be grammar mistakes that I won't immediately catch. If you see any, kindly point them out and I will fix them.

With that said, thank you for your time, and enjoy the show!

~V

[Last Edited July 2021]